Part one

I sat in the nearly empty gymnasium. Only 15 people were in here playing basketball or resting on the benches. I had to wear grey gym shorts and a ugly green t-shirt. The only plus side to being here was i got to watch a shirtless billy and a intense handsome steve play basketball.

I pushed my wild curly hair back biting my glossy lip. Bill stuck his tongue out looking at me. That caused Steve to look up at me flustered. I blushed waving to him. It seemed as if they were having a heated conversation.

Bill crossed him and scored. A disappointed sigh escaped my mouth. I hoped down from the bleachers walking towards the boy who gave my drunken self a ride home, which indeed mentally scared me. "Steve?" A feminine voice said. I glared turning my head. Nancy. I rolled my eyes facing billy.

"Hey Destiny." He licked his lips shaking his head. "So you're gonna be the basketball manager this year huh?"  He ran his fingers through his damp hair as sweat rolled down his body.

"Yep all season." I smirked. "Gotta do something to get me out of the house and on my feet" I put my hands on my hips.

"Well i look forward to seeing more of you more." He smirked licking his lips. I gulped.

"Definitely. I-i got to go okay." I walked outside quickly. I caught Nancy and Steve in another heated conversation. They didn't even notice me so I quickly his behind the wall eavesdropping.

"Apparently we killed barb? And i dont care cause im bullshit and our whole relationship is bullshit and i mean everything is just pretty much bullshit bullshit bullshit." He tapped his fingers. "Oh yeah also you dont love me." My hand went over my mouth to stop from making a sound.

Barb is dead and no one told me. Wait, they killed Barb?!

"I was drunk steve, I dont remember any of that." She tried to reason. typical Nancy never taking the blame.

"So that makes everything you said its what? Bullshit too?"

"Yes!" She said like it was so simple.

"Then tell me." He spoke and I could hear it sounded like he was going to cry.

"Tell you what?"

"You love me." Steve spoke.

"Really?" She scoffed. That was clear enough saying she didnt.

Some kid ran out pushing me down as he did. Nancys and Steves eyes were on me. Quickly i stood up dusting myself off. "Dude we need you! That douchbag is killing us!" He said and ran off.

Steve walked away from Nancy pulling me up off the ground with him. "I think you're bullshit."

Word count : 449
Edited