NamJin ~ Merry Christmas

3rd P.O.V

They sat around the tree, getting ready to exchange gifts. You could feel the excitement in the air. You could feel the love. Taehyung with his little Kookie, Yoongi with his chimchim, Hoseok and Jennie, Namjoon with his Jinnie. Perfect.

As everyone handed out their gifts, Namjoon slowly signaled to the others to get ready. Then he tried to get himself ready. He was going to do it. Now or never, he thought.

Jin could sense something was wrong with his boyfriend. He knew. The way his eyes were everywhere but on Jin. His hands were sweaty, and he was fidgeting all over. He was a mess.

Slowly Namjoon gave jin the gift. "For you my love," he whispered. Jin excitedly tore into the gift and saw a book. Handmade, about 5 pages long. "Open up, read it."

Jin opened the book smiling wide. "1," it said. "2," okay now his smile was falling, being replaced with confusion."3," he didn't even notice Namjoon leaving his side."4,5," he flipped to the last page. "Turn around babe," it said.

As slow as possible, he turned around. When he did, both the book and his jaw dropped. Standing in front of him was all the members (and Jennie) holding flowers and candles.

And there, on the floor, was the love of his life Namjoon on one knee. In his hand, the most beautiful engagement ring he'd ever seen. He could see Namjoon shaking. Namjoon opened his mouth ready to start speaking, but closed it like he didn't know exactly what to say.

"Kim SeokJin, hey. I-umh, okay umh. Shoot." Jin couldn't help but smile a little at his flustered boyfriend. "Okay Joon, you got this." He quietly whispered with the hopes that Jin wouldn't hear him. He did. "Jinnie, I love you. I love you so much." His tears were falling.

"Jin, I have so much love for you in my heart that when I'm not with you, it physically pains me. When I met you, I knew. I've always known. When I first saw you in the trainee program I fell. I fell so hard. For you Jin, I fell for you. You're my everything. Your the mom to my dad, the peach to my Mario. Everything. I want to have you by my side Jin. Always and forever. So, Kim SeokJin, will you be my always and forever, and marry me?"

Frozen. He was frozen. Yes, of course Kim Namjoon I will marry you. That's what he wanted to say. He was just so shocked he couldn't speak. If there is anybody I want to be my always and forever, it's this clumsy boy in front of me. I love him, Jin thought.

"Kim Namjoon... of course I'll marry you Destructor. Always and forever, babyboy. Always and forever."

He kissed him. He kissed him like it was the last time he'd ever see his boyfri- fiance. He didn't realize until that moment that Namjoon really was his everything. He couldn't wish for anything else.

"I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND BOYFRIENDS HUSBAND! YOU MAY KISS THE... THE... THE BRIDE!" Taehyung had a talent. It was being an alien.

"Not how that works babe..." Kookie said sighing.

"Wait my hyungs are divorced? No, it can't be! Jin get back with him!"

Who knew that Jin and Namjoon's engagement night would be spent explaining to this kid what it meant to be engaged. But, they were happy.

There is no other way they'd have it. Having been completely  surrounded by their friends- no, family on this special day.

Merry Christmazzzzzz

Word count~ 600