Sope ~ It's Time

"THANK YOU ARMY, WE LOVE YOU," they shouted as they left the stage. They were dripping sweat, breathing heavy, and tired out of their minds. Everyone just wanted to rest. Yoongi and Hoseok however, had much different plans.

"We can just wait for them to fall asleep at the dorm. Then when we come back, we'll tell them everything." Yoongi whispered, trying to look normal.

"Everything? I mean, don't you think they'll be hurt that we've been lying to them for 2 years now? We'll completely lose their trust..." Hoseok said a sad look on his face.

"If they're really our friends, they'll understand. I'm sure of it. I love you, and I want the whole world to know it too. Do you not want that Hobi?" He ran his hand over his face in both tiredness, and frustration. He liked his realtionship, lived and breathed for it. But, keeping it a secret was becoming too much for him. How was he supposed to keep coming up with excuses everytime they were in the laundry room together? Or when the door is locked and J-hope walks out with a slight hickey because Yoongi can't control himself. It was time to tell.

"That's not fair. You know I want that. It's just... we're so far into our relationship. They would've supported us from the beginning. They're going to think we don't trust them."

"Of course we trust them. We just couldn't put them in a situation where their careers would be risked because of us. If they got caught lying, it would be all our fault. Now get ready, we're leaving soon." Yoongi said walking away to go get dressed.

^•^ ^•^ ^•^ ^•^ Time skip to when they are in the car on the way to Bighit ^•^ ^•^ ^•^ ^•^ ^•^

Hoseok was shaking his leg so hard, it might have been shaking the car with it. He had never been so nervous. This would make or break his career, his life even. 'What if Bang PD makes us break up? What if we are forced to leave the group? What if the guys don't trust us because of this? What if- ... what if we have to pick who leaves the group?' His mind was racing a mile a minute. He felt a familiar hand grab his own shaking one.

"I know what you're thinking. I'm thinking it too. I just want you to know, if it comes down to one or the other, I'll leave Bangtan for you. I'd do anything for you. You're everything to me, Jung Hoseok. Everything. I'll be damned if I'm made to leave you. I'm completely, and uderly in love with you." Yoongi meant every single word he said. He would never put his career before hs love for the dancer next to him. Never.

"We're here." The driver said. 'Shit' was the only word Yoongi could think of. He would never admit it, but he was just as nervous as his boyfriend.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

They walked off into Bighit Entertainment. When they reached Bang PD'S office, they knocked out the door, slowly. "Come in." He shouted on the other side of the door. He glanced at who came in and was surprised at seeing Yoongi and Hoseok. "What brings you boys in?"

"You see," Yoongi started. "I- me and... I'm in love with Hoseok. I am head over heels for him, and I want to be with him. I know we're not supposed to date but I really love him. Please, let us continue our relationship together. We can handle any hate. If it becomes a problem, I will leave the group. Just please, please don't make me leave him. He's so important to me." Yoongi spilled his heart out. He never spoke his feelings out like that. Hoseok was speechless.