VKook ~ Just Love Me

(A/N : I'm writing this off the top of my head bc when I switched phones it deleted all my notes so until I can remember those story ideas here we go🤷🏽‍♀️ also there will be texting so if it says me it is talking about jungkook or Taehyung )

It's been 2 years. 2 whole entire years. Like 365 but 2 times. What's happened 2 years ago? Jeon Jungkook fell in love with one Kim Taehyung. Now it may not seem like a big deal, but to him it was the biggest deal. He had only ever texted Taehyung, too scared to speak in real life.

He was walking home from the coffee shop when he decided it be the best time to text his secret love. Just looking at his name in his phone made him smile.

Me: hey taetae♥️

Tae🌎♥️: hello kook

Me: you okay ?

Tae🌎♥️: yes  I'm fine

Me: you don't usually text like this  . You're sure you're okay ?

Tae🌎♥️: Junkook did you text me to accuse me or to talk bc I'm just busy right now okay.

Me: oh  
Me: well we can talk later right ?

Tae🌎♥️: yes  we can talk later.

That wasn't weird. Nope. He was just busy with something. It's not like he always has to take time for the younger just to talk to him. Not weird at all.

But it was so weird. Taehyung absolutely loved talking to him. He even told him so. Why wouldn't he just tell him what's wrong? He was determined to find out.

He was making his way to his best friend Jimin's house to do some studying. He got there and his friend was freaking out.

"Uhh, chim? Are you alright?" Jungkook asked, a worried look immediately plastering onto his face.

"Do I look okay Jungkook? I am so not okay. Everything about what is happening right now is NOT okay." Jimin said, plopping on the couch. He splayed across it his head falling back. The younger went to sit next to him.

"Jimin, what's wrong? Did someone do something?" Jungkook asked rubbing the oldest back.

"You know that totally hot senior, Min Yoongi? Well, you know how I'm totally trying to jump his bones? Yugyeom told him that me and you were DATING! DATING! ME AND YOU! Now Yoongi isn't talking to me." Jimin sunk even farther into the couch, sighing deeply. Everyone thinks Yugyeom is such a pure child. Truth be told , he's a demon.

"Easy. I'll tell Yoongi that I'm in love with someone else. Simple. Quick." Jungkook stated, putting his hand behind his head, beginning to play on his phone.

"ARE YOU DENSE? If Yoongi thinks I'm upset or that I don't want him to think we're dating, he's gonna know that I like him." He was right.

At that moment Jungkook's phone let out a loud ring. He had a text. He looked at his best friend, scared to answer the text because of the glare he was receiving. Jimin waved his had muttering a, 'go ahead I'll just figure out how to save my love life by myself.'