JiKook ~ Perfect

@chimmymini New pic for Army, My love💓 See you soon!

Reply to @chimmymini
@ewKpop: wat a pig🐷 don't idols have to work out? You should diet fatty! (Ok obviously I don't think that at all I love chim chim and I think he's beautiful and toned and I love him ok I'm done now)

@btssucks: ur so ugly. U should delete ur acc.

@got7isbetter: don't u do singing? Such a bad voice. No wonder ur stupid little boyfriend gets all the lines. (I feel so bad writing this rn)

@jikookisstupid: @ewKpop ik rt? Why is Jungkook even with this pig?

Ouch. That last one really hurt. He really thought his diet was going well. Did he really look that fat? He'd only been eating one meal a day, even though his boyfriend would yell at him for it. Maybe he should skip dinner tonight.

Jungkook sat next to Jimin at the dinner table. The boy looked stressed. He wasn't even eating. It was his favorite too. He just played with his food.

"Hey, you alright babe? You look a little upset. Are you sick-" Jungkook asked his Mochi boyfriend.

"Jin-Hyung, can I be excused? I'm not feeling well." Jimin said. Huh, weird. He just asked him if he was sick.

"Umh, yeah I guess. I'll send Jungkook for some medicine later." Jin said.

"Thank you," Jimin said practically running away from the table.

"Can I be excused too? I want to check on him. He must be really sick..."

"Yea yea, whatever. Jeez! Does no one care about family dinners anymore. I mean seriously..." Jin said cleaning up.

Jungkook ran to Jimin's room. He didn't even bother knocking, as he heard quite sobs coming from his room. "Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"Go away Kookie." Jimin choked out. He was on his bed wrapped in a blanket. Jungkook walked up to him and sat him up. His eyes were red and puffy and he had dried tears all down his squishy little cheeks.

"Baby what happened? Are you mad at me? What did I do? If it's about spending the day with V yesterday I told you I was sor-"

"WELL DID YOU EVER THINK IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU?! WITH YOUR PERFECT BODY, AND DANCING, AND SINGING! WHY ARE YOU EVEN WITH ME? I'm nothing. I'm a fat pig who can't sing. Maybe you should leave me."

"Are you crazy? Leave you? What is this even about? Oh... I know what this is about. The picture you posted. Was there hate comments? Jiminie we talked about this..."

"I know we did, okay? I know. It's just- I try so hard. I cut down my meals, I practice my vocals, I dance all the time, why am I not good enough?" Jimin said tears still running down his face.

"Good enough? You've got to be kidding! God Jimin, if only you knew how great you were. You are the actual best thing to happen to me. All those people, on twitter, they're jealous. They're so fucking jealous of everything you have. That soft yet deep voice you have, your powerful vocals, your sexy body. I mean Jesus, have you seen your thighs? It takes everything I have to not dive into you and have a meal! Most importantly, you're just- you're you. And baby, that's more than enough for me. Do you understand this Jimin? Do you understand just how perfect you are?" Jungkook finished breathing heavily. He really wanted to make sure Jimin understood just how great he really is.

"Do you really believe all that Kookie. Do you- ... do you think I'm perfect?" He asked. He had the hint of a smile on his face.

"Of course babe. Would I lie to you? Wait, don't answer that." Jimin laughed at his silly maknae boyfriend.

"I really love you Jungkook. Alot. Promise me you'll always be there. I need you. You make me feel good."

"I will Jimin, I will. I love you more than you think." Jungkook stared at Jimin, his eyes filled to the brim with love for the older. "Alright let's go back down to dinner. I'll tell them you wanted to fuc- OWW! What was that for?!" He said rubbing his arm Jimin had just punched the shit out of.

"For the youngest of us, you sure are the most dirty. You better not tell Jin-hyung that I came up here to have sex with you, troll. Jimin said his face trying so hard to stay serious.

"I may be a troll, but I'm your troll." He smiled goofily at his boyfriend.

"Ew cringe. Where did you get that cheesy pick up line, Yoongi? I knew he was a bad, bad influence on you. With his 3$ chains." Jimin was laughing, completely forgetting about his insecurities, thanks to Jungkook.

"Billboard singer. You know BTS?" He said doing Yoongi's signature sweg pose.

"I hate you. Come on, you cringey troll." They walked back to dinner laughing their asses off at Jungkook's really bad impression of Yoongi. Jimin would occasionally dissappear as he laughed.

"What's so funny?" They heard. Of course it was the person they just made fun of for his silly sweg boye ways.

"Sweg." Jungkook said before Jimin could squeak out a "nothing" once again doing that pose.

Jimin and Jungkook were forced to run away from their hyung, as he chased them around. It was chaos in the dorm, but everyone was okay with it. Especially the maknae, who was happy that Jimin wasn't upset anymore. All he wants is a smile on that little Mochi's face. 'What have you done to me Park Jimin, I'm so soft now.' He thought to himself. 'So soft.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay so I was in this mood where I didn't want to write this story anymore . I figured well nobody is ever going to read it and it's a waste of my time . But I really like writing. It's fun to see a story in your head and bring it to life in a book . And imagining your idol in a situation like the ones I wrote about is pretty cool . I know that no one is reading this . I'm writing for me . This is my book , my work of art . I don't care if anyone reads it or not . I'm having fun writing and that's all that really matters to me .

~thanks to promisedpjm who's book inspired me to finish this

Word count ~ 1078