Chapter Two

Niall’s POV

I was cuddled up in a ball watching my new roommate Zayn sleep. I couldn’t sleep and he did say that I shouldn’t make any noise if he was asleep or something like that, I don’t remember… So, all I did was sit there and think about the last few minutes that happened. First of all, I learned Zayn is my roommate and he deserves a better girlfriend, that Nina girl or whatever her name is, really is rude, I almost broke down right then. She was basically looking at me with disgust what did she think she was going to get, Taylor Lautner as his boyfriend’s roommate? Hah, yeah, like that’s going to happen. I heard Zayn let out a breath of air over his parted lips and he stirred trying to look for comfort. He looked so peaceful, yet when he’s awake he looks so…tensed. I don’t know, he acts so hardcore and badass, it doesn’t really scare me, because I know these type of people they act like their bad because their hiding their emotions from the world, their breaking inside, and I want Zayn to be able to pour out his feelings to someone, and I want that someone to be me. He then groaned and turned over so his back was facing me. I sighed and cuddled up in a ball facing the wall and my back facing Zayn. Hopefully, I can survive this semester of uni.

“Niall.” A husky voice said while they were shaking my body too rough for my liking, “Wake up if you don’t want to be late for your first day and make a bad first impression.”

I stirred and opened my eyes, there was Zayn standing shirtless, with only his underpants and with his hair looking crazy but amazingly sexy. Now, now, this would sound weird if I were straight, but no I’m not straight I’m gay. I am planning on telling Zayn soon, but I still need to make him like me, because for now it seems like he doesn’t want anything to do with me. “Okay, thank you.” I said curtly and stood up rubbing my eyes and rubbing my face with my hands fixing my hair even though it’ll make no difference. I stood up and walked to the shower, I sang softly, like always I loved singing in the shower ever since I was a kid…

I got out of the shower and placed a towel around my waist. I was brushing my teeth when suddenly Zayn barged in, he gasped and looked awed…wait, was he checking me out? No, no, that can’t be, I blushed and looked down. “Um….I-I didn’t mean to….I-I thought you were dressed and….I-I’m sorry,” He quickly scurried away with his head low in embarrassment. I looked up at my reflection I was literally as red as a tomato, no joke. Talk about awkward, though.

******

“And this is where you first class is being held, the next one is being held over at that block, and our third class is together so I’ll just come and look for you,” Zayn said pointing all over the campus, this is getting confusing.

I took a deep breath and nodded, “O-Okay, I think I get it,” I lied, “can I call you if something…?”

“Yeah, do you have my number though?” He looked at me with those golden, brown eyes that shone so beautifully with the sun.

“No, here,” I handed him my phone and then he handed it back after his number was saved and sayed his farewell.

I walked awkwardly to the class and Zayn didn’t leave my mind, I felt like I was betraying him by not telling him my sexuality, but then again that wasn’t why he was roaming my mind. Everything about him was just in my mind, his beautiful golden brown eyes that shone so beautifully even in the dark, his flawless black hair that he seemed to be styled up always, his sexy leather jacket and boots, his handsome bad boy look. Every single detail about him didn’t seem to leave me, and I was scared, I was scared that I was starting to have feelings for this boy. But, what scared me the most was that he was straight and I wasn’t and he might feel weird-out about his roommate being gay and maybe having feelings for him. Will he think I’m weird? What will he think? The class ended and I walked to the second class a bit lost, asking people for directions here and there but I made it, I sat down next to a brunette with blue eyes and his hair swept to the side.

“Hi! Are you new? Hi, I’m Louis! Louis Tomlinson, in fact, but hi!” The brunette, named Louis, spoke quickly.

I chuckled at his excitement, “Hi, I’m Niall, and yeah, I’m new.”

He smiled sweetly at me, “Hi Niall! I’m so happy there’s someone new around here!”

I laughed, he’s so energetic!

“Oh! You know what! You can come with us to a party! There’s a party, tomorrow! Oh, and there’s going to be so many people and. Oh God, you’re going to love it, you’ll make so many new friends. You can meet Liam, he’s one of my closest friends, and you can meet some girls and oh, you’re going to have a great time, and you can invite anyone you want!” He rumbled on and on.

I threw my head back and brought my feet to my chest and exploded in laughter, this kid is something, and he’s hilarious with his energeticness.

“W-What…?” He asked confused.

“Nothing, nothing, I’ll be there I promise,” I sat up straight when the professor walked in.

Before I knew it my second class ended and Zayn was outside playing with his phone waiting for me, his left foot against the wall and the other on the floor while his leather jacket covered torso was leaning against the wall handsomely.

“How was the first day of classes?” He asked.

“They were fine.” I smiled lightly, “Where’s the other class again?”

“I’m taking you there, silly,” He shook his head, chuckling.

“Oh, okay,” I looked down shyly.

He put his phone away and slung an arm around my shoulder and patted my back. I felt my cheeks flush and I smiled shyly down, biting my lip looking for something to say, “S-So,” My voice shook slightly, dammit, “Um…There’s a party, tomorrow and well do you want to come?”

He shrugged, “Sure, can I invite Harry and Nina?”

I looked down when I heard Nina’s name, well, this party could turn into a disaster, who’s Harry though? “Yeah, sure, I guess…”

He looked at me confused and stopped walking, he grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me around. I was still looking down so he forced me to look up by grabbing my chin ever-so-lightly and making me look into his beautiful brown orbs. I thought I would stumble on him since my knees felt weak, thank God he was holding me, “Hey, what’s wrong? Cheer up, you got invited to a party on your first day, look whose popular,” He smiled friendly at me and looked me from eye to eye.

I smiled weakly, I would’ve smiled and nodded strongly, but how could I do that when he was looking at me so intensely, “Yeah, yeah, um….I’m alright, just nervous for the third class I guess,” I lied smoothly.

He smiled at me reassuringly, “There’s nothing to be worried about, I’ll protect you,” He winked at me, and lead me to the third class.

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to upload :( It's here though! :) I'll try to make the next chapter longer! :) So, yeah, little Niall's made a friend! The party will be the next chapter, and hopefully some drama and some romance will come! :) Do you guys like it? Well, until the next chapter! :)