Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

Zayn’s POV

Today Louis and Harry invited us to have a double date I asked Niall if he wanted to have it and he said sure as long as I wanted to go as well. I haven’t really been in a double date, but I guessed it was just like hanging out at a restaurant with your date and your friends, so I was looking forward to that.

****

Niall and I got the restaurant bar hand in hand and sat down at a booth since the chairs are more comfortable. We waited and order some appetizers and then Louis and Harry came in and sat in front of us both with big smiles on their faces.

Harry then looked at me smirking, “I can’t believe you lied to me all along,”

Harry and I haven’t really talked as much since this whole Niall and I thing happened.

“Lied about what?” I looked at him clueless.

“That you like boys!” He hissed, chuckling.

I shook my head, laughing, “I don’t,” I looked at Niall, “It’s just like that for Niall,”

Harry raised his eyebrows repeatedly, “Oh, Niall! You’re lucky,”

Niall looked down and blushed, “I know,” He mumbled and looked at me from the corner of his eye.

I smiled at him lovingly and pecked his cheek.

“Why is Niall lucky, how about you? You’re lucky,” Louis said.

“I mean, I’d definitely do Zayn,” Harry teased.

Louis gasped and crossed his arms jokingly and turned his back to Harry, “You’re an ass,”

Niall and I laughed.

Harry put his hands on Louis’ shoulders and turned him so they faced, “I was kidding,”

Louis narrowed his eyes teasingly and pouted, “But…but…you hurt my feelings,” Louis joked.

Harry kissed Louis’ forehead, “I’m sorry, babe,”

Louis looked down and pouted, “That really broke my hea-,” Louis started cracking up.

Harry hugged Louis and they laughed in harmony, they have such a beautiful relationship…

****

The food came and we started eating while making small talk, I stole a few peeks at Niall enjoying his food like if it was the last day of the world. He looked eager for each bite and it was so adorable. I looked at Niall and he looked at me and smiled softly with his eyes shining gorgeously, I smiled back lovingly and pecked his lips tenderly.

“The last semester’s almost ending. There’s like two weeks left of school,” Harry said sadly.

“That means going out and facing the cruel world,” Louis said dramatically.

I joined the act and put a fist in the air, “We’ll make it through! We’re strong enough,” I then looked at Niall and put a hand in my forehead and then pretended to clench my heart, “But…But…I need my prince to make it through,”

I put my hand out to Niall. Niall snorted and laughed, he then took my hand, “We’ll make it through, I’ll be there,”

Harry looked at Louis and Louis looked at Harry, “We’ll make it through the cruel world together too, Harry I promise you,”

“Is there going to be a graduation party?” Harry asked.

"I think Liam is hosting one," Louis said, "I'm pretty sure..."