Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Zayn’s POV

It’s been five days since that party incident, Niall hasn’t looked at me nor acknowledge my existence, I don’t know what’s going on, nor why he’s doing it. But, it’s making my heart cringe every time I see him with Louis. He and Louis have been hanging a lot more often lately. They go out to eat hot dogs in the corner for lunch break in the uni, Louis always comes and picks Niall up to give him a ride, Niall is always texting him and chuckling at his texts, and whenever I go pick Niall up from his second class to go to the third class Louis is the one to do that. I don’t understand why I feel some sort of envy toward all of this, I mean I get it, Louis and Niall have grown to be very close friends, but it’s getting on my nerves. I thought I would be the one to get to hang around Niall and be the reason to make him laugh, but I’m not, Louis is. All of this started the day after the party. I don’t know if it was because of that dare.... Oh man, that dare. That kiss made me get feelings I’ve never gotten before, you know when you read a really cheesy, corny book and it says something like ‘The kiss made fireworks explode throughout my body’ or something along those lines, that’s exactly how it felt. Man, that kiss was something I’ve never experience with Nina. Nina’s kisses are never passionate, their more like desperate begging for love, kind of thing. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced tingles going on in my body during a kiss or butterflies come to life in my stomach when someone strokes my jaw. I don’t know if this was all Niall or if it was because I was kind of, somewhat wasted, but that kiss was out of the world. I’d do anything to replay it or get another…

****

I walked up the steps of the uni entrance and obviously there they were Niall and Louis laughing their heads off. This is all really getting on my nerves and I can’t stand it. Harry came running up to me and greeted me.

“Malik, hey!” He smiled at me widely.

I gave him a nod.

“What’s on your mind?” Harry looked at my gaze and saw Louis and Niall, his face dropped, “Oh…that…”

“I saw you somewhat had a thing for that Louis guy, what’s up, over it?” I asked him somewhat curious.

“I don’t know, I just…I don’t think he likes me back, it looks like he’s straight,” He said sadly.

“Psh, straight my ass, look at them, they look like a couple,” I said bitterly.

“Are you…No way, Zayn Malik is jealous,” Harry grinned and then broke into laughter, “This can’t be happening!” He fake gasped.

“Shut up, you damn right know I have a girlfriend,” I gave him a look and he stopped laughing.

He then smirked, “Oh is Nina covering up your gayness?” He then made a face as if he figured something out, “Oh, wait this is all adding up.”

I looked at him puzzled, “What are you talking about…? Nina isn’t my ‘beard’ I love Nina…Speak of the devil,”

“Zayn!” Nina walked up to me wearing some black skinny jeans with some bootie heels and a purple shirt with some flowy stuff in the top and her all-too-famous leather jacket.

“Nina, what a pleasure to see you here, we were just talking about you,” Harry put his hand on my shoulder and smiled widely at her obviously trying to hide a roar of laughter.

“Oh really? What were you saying?” She looked from Harry to me and from me to Harry.

“We were just speaking of how beautiful you are,” I said quickly before Harry would say his prediction of me being gay.