Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Zayn’s POV

To be honest, that was the exact moment when I realized everything. I realized that whatever I had with Nina was for pity. I didn’t like her, hell, I didn’t even love her. I think I lied to myself about it so much that I actually thought it was real, but it wasn’t. Niall taught me it wasn’t. His kiss brought me to realize that whatever kind of magic his lips had were making me fall out of love from Nina, and fall for him. I realized that I’m falling for my roommate, and that I was jealous of seeing him with Louis because I liked him… Seeing him hanging out so much with Louis tore my insides apart, but I refused to let it show. When I saw him kissing him it made my heart break, but I myself didn’t know why, I mean I’m with Nina how could that be… But, it all made sense, I liked Niall. Nina didn’t matter to me anymore, in my eyes it was just Niall. I came to my senses about love because of this kiss. This kiss taught me that Nina was a long-time fling, I guess, because her lips didn’t spark anything. They were dull, empty, just pure lust… Her kisses meant nothing, while Niall’s made me want more and more… Niall’s kisses made me hungry and wait for more; they got me hungry for more. While Nina’s kisses and affection didn’t mean anything to me, yes it may be rude, but I just didn’t really care, I would just know that the next day brought more of that affection. But with Niall I would be desperate to get more, to hear his voice, see his beautiful eyes… This kiss made me come up to my senses, it made me realize that I was falling for him… I wasn’t scared, I was excited to tell him, but I was a little scared to see what he would think…

****

“What the hell is this Zayn?!” Her voice screeched.

Niall pulled apart and his pupils dilated with fear, this confidence he had quickly flew away just like that, he was now really far from me and I missed his warmth. Niall looked at Nina and bit his lip looking down sheepishly. He played with his fingers and scratched his arm awkwardly.

“Don’t make me ask again Zayn…what…the…hell…is…this?!” Nina looked furious but it didn’t scare me, I just wanted to hug Niall and protect him from Nina and tell her she does nothing. But, I’d tell him if Nina did something to him that I’d break her even if she’s a girl.

“I-I-It’s no-no-not…” I interrupted Niall before he could do something foolish like take the blame for it.

“I kissed Niall,” I smirked at Nina proudly.

Nina’s tiny fists balled and she walked slowly and harshly toward me, “What…the…FUCK Zayn?! You’re gay?!”

I shrugged and leaned against the wall smirking at this scenery, it was hilarious, pardon me for trying to hide a chuckle in this time, but it so funny to try and see this tiny creature try and look pissed.

“What do you mean?!” Nina mimicked my shrug raising her eyebrows.

“What I mean is, I don’t know,” I smiled innocently at her and looked at Niall who was there gaping at me.

Nina tormented towards me and punched me in the chest and Niall gasped. But, it was really nothing, it was just like a marshmallow hitting a cloud, it really didn’t hurt. I mean what do you expect from her? She’s a girl, she’s got skinny arms. But still, if she had muscles I still work out and I’m pretty built, so it wouldn’t hurt still…

Nina gasped at me since I didn’t flinched, she placed her hands in her hips, “So were you using me as a cover up all along!?”

I then couldn’t hold my laughs in and erupted in laughter. It really looked like it! I mean if I was in Nina’s point of view it does look like it, I kissed Niall and I was dating her… She does look like a ‘beard.’