Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Louis POV

“Hey Niall,” I whispered to Niall who was sitting next to me while the professor was doing a lecture.

He looked at me from his notes, “Hmm…?”

“Do you know what Harry’s number is?” I looked at him biting my lip, “Please, I really want to fix things with him,” I played with the eraser top of my pencil.

Niall looked at me as if I was crazy, “Are you stupid or are you stupid?!” He hissed, “What are you going to tell him, ‘oh, I just thought that shoving my tongue down my friends throat would make you jealous and would make you fall to my feet, and I didn’t think you would cry though,’ yeah, sounds convincing enough to me!” Niall rolled his eyes.

“I-I…” I looked down, “I just thought it would work…”

Niall looked at me and maybe he saw my sadness, “You never know until you try,” He smiled at me and handed me his phone which the screen said ‘Harry’ and the number under.

I smiled at him and thanked him and pushed the number in and named it ‘Haz’ and texted him.

Curly, we need to talk, please? –Louis xx

I bit my lip and waited until he responded, it felt like an hour but it was only three minutes, he was probably hesitating.

About what, Louis? –Harry

My heart clenched, he called me Louis… He normally calls me Lou, or Boo Bear or Boo… I really messed up this time. I mean I’ve seen it in plenty of movies; make your crush jealous they react it means they like you.

…Just, please, pleaseee, my dorm? After school, please? –Louis xx

Louis…I don’t know… -Harry

I bit my finger, “He doesn’t want to talk to me, Niall,” I said in a hushed tone.

Niall looked at me sadly, “Tell him your sorry,”

“I wanted to do that in person,” I looked down.

“Then just tell him pretty please!” Niall whispered.

Hazza, please, I’ll get on my knees right now if you want me to and get someone to take a picture –Louis xx

Who Niall? Take some selfies kissing each other as well. xo –Harry

My fist clenched and unclenched.

Fuck Harry, can we just talk please?-Louis xx

The time passed and as each minute ticked by my phone wouldn’t vibrate.

Fine, I’ll meet you at your dorm after classes? –Harry

A smile plastered in my face, I felt like doing a happy dance!

Yes! Can’t wait, see you soon. –Louis xx

After classes ended I waited in my dorm walking up and down, checking my watch every second… I was nervous, I had my whole speech planned out, but I don’t know how he’d be responding throughout it so it could change any second… I bit my lip and ran my hands down my hair and sat down in the edge of my bed, he isn’t going to come, I thought.

The door opened and revealed my favorite curly haired boy, “Haz!” I smiled and got up and ran to hug him but he pushed me away, my face fell…

“What do you want, Louis?” He looked at me, his eyes were pained but his face looked strong.

“I…I want to talk to you and explain everything,” I said looking down.