Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Niall’s POV

I ran out the dorm room and slammed my door in the process. I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I wiped them fiercely with my arm. I should’ve known; Zayn obviously didn’t give two damns about the kiss we shared. After all he did say, it was just a dare, it meant nothing…nothing…The word nothing echoed through my head. I ran out the dorm rooms outside to my surprise it was raining…. I sighed exasperatedly; leaning against the outside brick wall I let more tears roll down my cheek freely and slid down so I was in a crouching position. I hid my face in my knees and cried more. I guess I like Zayn, like doesn’t even describe it… I think I may love him... But, to be honest I’m scared, I’m scared I’m going to scare him off, I’m scared he’s going to request another roommate because he thinks it’s too weird to have a gay roommate, who sees you in your boxers every day, or in your towel, I might scare him off…And maybe not even get to see him again, only in the third class…The picture of Nina straddling Zayn crossed my mind and I sobbed loudly, but the loud rain covered my loud sobs up so it was just a little whimper… Zayn would never like me, who would ever like me, let’s be honest, seriously…Who would ever like a little vulnerable blonde who laughs at anything, whose awkward, whose Irish…Who would ever like me…

“Niall? Niall is that you?” I looked up and saw a brunette far away by the fountain in front of the dorms…Who’s that?

“Niall?” It said a little bit louder, he probably thought I couldn’t hear him over the loud thunder.

“Yes…” I said trying to find my voice.

The brunette ran my way his hair was soaking wet and then I saw his vibrant blue eyes bulging out of his sockets, it was Louis. “Niall?! What the hell happened? Why aren’t you inside?”

I tried to talk, but my voice was caught in my throat and my throat felt dry, so I simply shrugged.

“What happened? Here let’s take you to Zayn,” Louis said scooping me up and carrying me bridal style.

I punched Louis’ chest and tried to break free, “NO!” I finally managed to moan out.

“No….? Why not?” He raised an eyebrow as he walked inside the boys dorm rooms.

“Can we just go to your dorm please?” I looked at him with puppy eyes.

“Fine,” He did a jog-run to his dorm room and opened the door and then kicked it close.

Louis set me in his bed and brought a towel so I could dry up, he also brought me dry clothes in which I changed to when he went to the bathroom.

He came out and looked at me expectantly, “What?” I looked at him.

“You’re not going to tell me what happened?” He sat in the bed in front of me.

I rubbed my face with the towel and set it aside, “It’s a long story,”

“Long story my ass…Tell me…? Please, I have time, and plus you’re not paying for the stay, this is all out of my courtesy,” He smirked playfully.

I threw the towel at his face but he caught it, “Fuck you,” I mumbled under my breath jokingly, then I got more serious, “Fine, but…but…” I looked down feeling vulnerable.

“What?” Louis crouched his head so he could look at me.

I bit my lip and looked up into his blue eyes, “Just, don’t judge me okay?”

He looked at me with an expression that said ‘are you for real, seriously,’ then he said, “I won’t…never…now tell me,” Louis got up and sat next to me.