Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Zayn’s POV

I woke up smelling Niall’s delicious vanilla-like scent all over the place… It was like heaven, for me. I smiled at the smell and looked down at Niall who was cuddled up against my shirtless chest with his lips slightly parted and a slight snore spreading through his lips. My arm that was around his clothe less waist pulled him closer to me and I kissed his forehead softly. He stirred and smiled softly in his sleep. I played with his beautiful blonde hair and watched his face carefully. He looked so peaceful when he slept, his eyebrows were relaxed and all form of stress that might’ve ever crossed his face was gone and he looked re-born. He looked so lovely.

Niall then woke up and saw me looking and blushed lightly, “What are you looking at?” Niall giggled and covered his face with his hands.

“Your beautiful face, aw don’t cover it,” I fake pouted and pushed his hair off his forehead.

Niall peeked in between his fingers and his gorgeous blue eyes shone brightly with the sunlight coming from the blinds of the window, “Fine,” Niall sighed and looked at me.

“Good morning, Ni,” I kissed Niall’s lip delicately and tenderly as if I could break him.

Niall kissed back just as lovingly and caressed my now stubble cheek and I stroked his baby-soft cheek.

Niall pulled back to fast for my liking and smiled at me sincerely and his beautiful eyes shone, “Morning, babe,” He mumbled and kissed my forehead, “Oh, happy Easter by the way,”

I smiled to him, “Likewise,”

“So, I have to explain to you first,” Niall laid on his side and looked up at me while tracing my abs and smiling at me, “This is a family tradition, only between mum, Greg and me though,”

I nodded at him and goose bumps were rising all over my body from his touch in my abdomen, “Okay,” I managed to stutter.

“It always starts at three,” Niall said, “So… we have three hours,”

I looked at the clock and it read 11:54.

****

The clock now read 3:00 and Niall had just finished getting dressed while I stared at him, practically drooling… because if you ever see Niall you’d know what I mean. He’s got these gorgeous bleached hair with his natural brown hair showing through and let me just tell you that looks sexy as fuck. Then, he’s got his brilliant eyes that can make the night sky and the stars look outshined…He’s got the sexiest abs ever, and oh my God this boy is just making fall head over heels…

“Hello? Zayn? Are you ready?” Niall laughed at me.

“Oh, yeah definitely,” I smiled at him.

“Okay let’s go,”

****

We got to Niall’s backyard and his mom was there waiting with his brother, Greg.

“Glad to see you join us,” Maura smiled. “Don’t worry about being late; I’m pretty sure I know what you guys were doing,”

Niall rolled his eyes while chuckling and Greg laughed uncomfortably.

“Well, I hid the eggs already go on and look for them!” Maura smiled at her children.

Niall darted to look for them and Greg trailed behind just as fast. I was about to sprint after them, but Maura held me by the shoulder.

“Not so fast, Zayn, I need to speak to you, come here take a seat,” Maura pulled one of the chairs under the umbrella table and pulled one for herself.