/ three

when i said that, you looked behind you like i may be talking to somebody else and then turned back to me, a confused look on your face, and said, “me?”

i had to laugh at that.

“yes, you.” i said though a smile, you had absolutely no idea how stunning your were, it showed.

“um, yeah. s-sure. why?” you said in short little sentences, getting all of your thoughts together.

“well, because you’re beautiful.” i breathed out, twisting my fingers together behind my back.

“again, are you sure you’re talking about me?” you asked, raising an eyebrow.

i nodded, “positive.”

i could see the blood rush to your cheeks and almost melted as you smiled down at the ground.

“so, um…” i trailed off, not exactly sure how to start this.

how many pictures would i be able to take before you stopped me?

really, i only needed one to turn in, but it never hurt to have options. not that i’d need them.

i was sure it wasn’t possible to get a bad picture of you.

“so do i just- um, are you going to take them on your phone?” you asked, hiding your face in your shoulder.

“no, i was going to take them on my- fuck. on my camera. i, um, forgot my camera.” i sighed, running my hand through my hair.

shit.

-

ASH C'MON GET YOUR SHIT TPGETHER

okay yay i am so excited for this story i outlined it all last night and i think it's gonna be really fun weeee

im going to update every OTHER day from now on, just so i can drag it on a little bit until i figure out what i want for my other stories

thank your for being so patient for this story, i know you've had to wait a while for a real update schedule

now that i have one, i hope you love the story ((((: