/ six

we drove in silence back to the park, not saying much to each other.

when we pulled up to the grass field, you instructed me to park next to the sidewalk, and i did so.

you jerked your door open and stepped down onto the pavement, bringing your book with you.

once we were both out of our seats and joined on the sidewalk, you spoke up.

“so.. what exactly do you want me to do?”

i had to think about this for a second, photographing people wasn’t usually in my field.

especially pretty girls.

“well, i really want to capture you in this, who you are. y’know?”

you nodded, understandingly.

“so,” i continued. “would you mind sitting on that bench you were on earlier and just, i don’t know, doing what you would normally do?”

you shrugged and walked over, sitting down and then crossing your legs.

you opened the book and began to read, turns out it was a novel.

your hair fell in your face again, and i snapped a picture.

your hand flew up to your face and pushed the falling strands behind your ear, and a took another picture in the process.

two pictures later, i told you i was finished.

“already?” you asked, surprised.

i nodded, and you looked a little sad.

“are you sure you don’t want any more? maybe someplace else?”

-

i really dont like this chapter im sorry