Part 1

Jungkook P.O.V

Right after I closed the door behind me, Y/n leaned closer to me until her body absolutely sticked to mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled my face down closer to her when my arms were automatically held her waist as she was leaning on me. I bowed my head and she pulled me down at the same time. Our lips crashed against each other. She bited, licked my lower lip and parted her lips as a sign. I let my tongue enter her mouth, explore every inch of it. The kiss became wetter, we both gasped. Y/n pulled out from the kiss left a string of saliva between us.

"Jungkook ah~" - Y/n pushes herself against me more. I bet that she could felt my bulge from her lower belly as she was too close and it was too obvious.

I lifted Y/n up on her waist. She wrapped her legs around my waist immediately. I brought her to my bedroom and slightly pushes her against the bed as I hovered above her.

"Y/n~" - I called her name smelling her faint aroma which was sure not because of the perfume. It was her own scent.

"Y/n?" - she said like asking and stopped herself from kissing me, but she quickly smirked and pulled me down closer - "Why don't you call me baby instead?" - then she landed her lips on mine again.

She was so strange, I know but there was no way to refuse her charm today. I gave her passionate kiss when my hand trailed down on her body, slode under her dress rubbing her thigh. I kissed down to her neck, found her sweet spot and made her moan for my sucks when my hand went between her thighs, went up to her core as she closed her thighs against each other held my hand tightly.

Y/n pulled me felt on the bed and she ended up on top of me, her core was exactly on my bulge. She leaned down to kiss me and sucked on my neck. She stripped herself left only underwear on her while I did the same with my shirt. Quickly, she sucked my neck when her hands moving and took my belt off, then unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. She swang her hip made her core rubbed against my erection through the thin fabric of her panties and my half-opened jeans. Her lips trailed down to my chest as she licked my nipples, then my abs. She quickly reached the hem of my jeans and pulled them down and kissed my erection through the boxer.

I pushed myself up to look at her fleshy lips teasing me through the boxer. Then she slode down my boxer, took out my boner and landed her lips on my tips. I groaned inside my throat because of her touches. She slowly gave me a blowjob when sometimes made eye-contact to check my reaction. Munching sounds left filled up the room as she bobbed up and down faster, deep throated me as I bet my tip was gonna hit her throat hard. Y/n gagged when I bucked my hip up and groaned for the pleasure but she stopped.

"Cum inside me baby~" - Y/n crawled up to kiss me when I undid her bra and stripped her panties.

I sat up and she was sitting on my thighs, we were both naked so my dick was rubbing on her dripping womanhood, she got really wet down there. I cupped her breast and sucked on her nipples, massaged them when she let her head fall back. She was really needy right now as her body kept whimpering asking for more friction, especially her wet core which was rubbing on my dick. I pushed her down on the bed, spread her legs as she moaned loudly.

"Yes~ fuck me~" - she moaned seductively as her vagina was throbbing right in front of me.

"Till you can't walk baby" - I placed my tip on her entrance and shoved myself inside her made her slightly screamed for the sudden move. I didn't wait any longer to thrust inside her. I went so wild from the start.

"J-Jungkook~ h-hnnn~" - Y/n knit her brows a little at first but then they became much more relaxed as she really enjoyed being fucked roughly like this. I groaned and pounded inside her, she bucked her hips up when I thrusted in so I went deep inside her. She started moaning louder when I found her G-spot and hit it again and again, her breasts bounced along with our rhythm. I placed my thumb on her clit and rubbed it hard as she was so desparated waiting for her high.