Part 7

Narrator

"Now can you two tell me what is going on?" - Jungkook curious asked.

Jisoo slowly answered and explained everything to Jungkook who was sitting there with his eyes focusing. It was like he could partly guessed the situation before and he was waiting for the confirmation. Taehyung was quite sure he had strong feeling for you. The last time Taehyung saw him, his face became calm and his eyes were full of love when Taehyung mentioned about you. Both Jisoo and Taehyung hoped that he still kept that feeling now.

"That's what going on, Jungkook" - Jisoo stopped, let Jungkook few seconds to digest what he had heard "we just think that you are the right one. But if you don't have the sa-" - Jisoo

"So what should I do now? She is even afraid of seeing me" - Jisoo was cut off by Jungkook "I don't think she want to see me... again".

"She is not afraid of you. Just panick at that time" - Jisoo pointed out.

"More important. I think you could recognize when Hee appears, right?" - Taehyung asked before moving to the plan.

"Totally. Is there any specific situation when she comes?" - Jungkook asked for more specific information.

"When you kiss or make love or something like that, Y/n doesn't want to let Hee appear, but still, Y/n would feel like to hide herself so Hee will comes easily in those situations" - Jisoo answered. 

"Do you have to be that straight? You really don't need to say it out" - Taehyung whispered to Jisoo when she said "make love" without hesitation.

"Duhh, he has to know everything" - she smiled at Jungkook who didn't look so surprised by her words "You have to be like us now, become her friend first, let her get used to your presence first".

"So tomorrow Jungkook is gonna come to Y/n's house for breakfast" - Taehyung suggested.

"What about her parents?" - Jungkook questioned.

"They don't like you, obviously, but don't worry" - Taehyung naughtily teased Jungkook.

Next morning, they all came to your house and gathered around the dining table with your parents waiting for you. Your parents looked at Jungkook with prospective eyes but everyone seemed to be quite comfortable when Taehyung started to introduce and talk about what would gonna happen. Your parents agreed but still warned Jungkook not to do any harm to their daughter. 

You walked down the stairs and greeted Taehyung and Jisoo when you even didn't see their face

"You came Tae Soo?" - you jumped on your toes towards the dining room when you suddenly stopped and stayed freezing in your place, looked at the one that you hadn't seen for a long time with your eyes wide-opened. 

He stood up and turned to your direction when Taehyung and Jisoo calmed your parents and told them to sit down. 

"Y/n?" - he raised his voice, the sound that you both wanted to hear but didn't want to hear at the same time. Sounds confusing but you didn't know how to react.

"Taehyung? What is he doing here?" - you didn't let your eyes off him but called Taehyung and asked "mom, dad... you even let him come in?" - you raised your voice in disbelief. 

Nobody answered. You knew it was not his fault but you couldn't face him this way. He was not like Taehyung, he was stranger anyway. When you were deep in your thinking, you realized Jungkook was stepping towards you. He took one step forward, you took one step backward.

"Stay there" - you calmly required him which made him stop right away.

"As you wish" - Jungkook also replied calmly, his eyes didn't get off from you.

"He comes to say sorry, Y/n" - Taehyung realized the atmosphere was becoming worse so he talked.

"Hmm. It was not your fault then. Don't have to" - you walked towards the dining table with the sigh of release and sat down. 

Jungkook waited until you were totally sat down on your seat then he also sat on the position which was opposite yours. The breakfast finished just like other days but you couldn't pay attention to what your parents, Taehyung and Jisoo said. They also didn't show any attention to you. You just ate and sometimes glanced through Jungkook and realized he was looking at you. "He came to say sorry but now he acted exactly like he is gonna eat me" - you thought. 

As usual, Taehyung and Jisoo would drive you to your workplace but today, you had a guess - Jungkook. You wondered why he didn't drive himself here and now you had to sit on the back seat with him while the other two sat in the front and it seemed like they didn't care about what was going on here.

"Y/n? Do you want to go to the amusement park?" - Taehyung happily raised his voice.

"It's Thursday, stupid. I have to go to work" - you answered and sent him confusing glance.

"But your dad said you could have a day off today, so... you can't get away from us" - Jisoo turned back in seconds, her voice seemed cheerful.

"W-What? Why didn't you tell me sooner? What about Jun-" - you stopped didn't want to say his name "Doesn't the guy here have to go to work?"

"Jungkook? You really totally forget what is his position?" - Taehyung turned to side as if he was asking Jungkook.

"I can have a day off today" - he turned to you and smiled. That smile... it made you can't control yourself from staring at him.

You couldn't do anything when it came to both Taehyung and Jisoo's decision. They were even scarer than your parents because your parents also listened to them. Jungkook was sitting right on his seat and you just tried to get as far away from him as possible so you were sticking to the cardoor. 

It was not because you were afraid of him. The only thing that afraided you was you couldn't control your thinking, you would hide yourself from him and let Hee appear. Then when she was done with everything, you were left there not knowing anything. You felt yourself disgusting. It could be said that you'd slept with many guys before, even when you didn't like them. Whenever you wanted to hide from such things, Hee would appear and did that instead and then let you come back when your body got home. But to Jungkook, she let you come back sooner. You started wondering it was because she brought you back sooner, or you decided to get back sooner since that night. You somehow missed seeing him.

___________________________________________

Even myself feel that there are some parts that are really hard to understand...

Sorry because even when I am not so good with expressing ideas but still write these things...