Part 9

"Jungkook... I don't think I feel fine" - you pushed his chest to get out of his embrace. You held your head as you tried to be yourself right now, you didn't want anything to take control at that moment.

Your eyes blurred so you closed them, focused not to lose yourself. You gasped because of being anxious. Jungkook cupped your face with his hands.

"Shh... Y/n. Open your eyes. Look at me" - his voice was warm and by some way it calmed you down "don't force yourself, it's okay" - he whispered.

You opened your eyes and looked at Jungkook, your eyes were still blurring but your head was no longer dizzy. You were sweated. You stayed still until you started feeling things were getting clearer. Your mind was blank, you held his hands and took it away from your face, your eyes were looking into no where.

"Y/n?" - Jungkook carefully checked if it was you or not.

You held your breath from the moment your eyes got clear again and you didn't even believe that you could make it. Your eyes started finding his.

"J-Jungkook..." - you mumbled.

For the first time you could see his eyes this close as you couldn't make it before. You would hide inside and pushed her out for that situation. But this time was different, you could look deeply into his eyes which were full of love and caring. He just looked at you waited without saying anything.

"I-I... Yes... it's me" - you said as he smiled largely right away.

"Omg thank you" - Jungkook gently held your nape and pulled you into his arms as he knew that you were quite sensitive in this situation.

You felt safe in his arms. You took back your breath and closed your eyes, sensed his smell and listened to his heartbeat as your head was right on his left chest. After a while sitting on the bed to make sure you were at your normal situation, Jungkook told you to sleep early.

"Can I hug you to sleep?" - he asked and signed you to lay your head on his arm.

"S-Sure" - you still felt strange and was pulled down by him.

Wight after you laid down, he pulled the blanket up to cover both of you. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and your waist, pulled you closer and your arms were between his and your chest.

"Good night" - he whispered and kissed your forehead.

You nodded and you were sure that he knew it. Your eyes got heavy and you felt asleep in his arms.

Next morning, the faint gleam of sunlight woke you up as you found yourself were still in his arms. Jungkook didn't even turn himself. You asked yourself if Jungkook intentionally adjusted the temparature of the air-conditional as you felt a little bit cold. You nestled closer into his embrace as the warmth he brought so your lips were right on his neck and his chin was on your head.

"Good morning, my girl" - Jungkook groaned lightly in his throat, his eyes were still closed and he tightened his embrace when he felt your movements.

You blushed because of his word. Jungkook called you his girl made your heart fluttered. Then you moved backwards a little to look up to see his face when he did the same thing - looked down to see you. Your faces were inch away from each other. Jungkook quickly pecked your lips made you blush even more.

"Cute" - he smiled largely showed his bunny teeth and brought you back into his embrace.

"Jungkook..." - you called him.

"Hmm?" - he made the groaning sound from his throat as he hadn't fully awake yet.

"We should get prepared to go out"

"No. I like this much more"

"But Tae and Jisoo will wait for us"

"They never dare disturbing us"

Each word from his mouth made you flutter. He said 'us'. Jungkook tightened his arms pulled you closer when someone knocked the door and you knew who it was.

"Jungkook, Y/n!!! Are you awake now? We'll go in 20 minutes" - Taehyung called you two from outside and walked away, you could heard the movements of his flipflops.

Jungkook didn't move an inch. He was still lying there, eyes closed, hugging you tightly and breathed soundly. 

"Jungkook, we really have to wake up" - you sighed and gently pushed him out but he didn't let you.

"I don't want to" - he sounded like a baby "or you have to wake me up" - he lightly smiled as he knew you couldn't see his face, as your face was on his neck.

"How?" - you whispered without any doubt.

"Morning kiss" - he talked without opening his eyes "or Taehyung and Jisoo will find us sleeping in 20 minutes" - he giggled.

Every words from his mouth hit you right on your heart made it beat faster and you blushed. Luckily, he didn't see. You thought for a while then decided to turned yourself so you were laying on your belly when his arm were still around your waist. You were overwhelmed having a full view of Jungkook in the morning, he was so... you didn't know how to describe but it was like a bless in the morning to see his face. You bowed and let your lips land on his when you felt a hand on your nape to hold you.

"Now I'm awake" - he pulled out from the kiss with a smile and opened his eyes when you felt somehow embarrased.

Jungkook freed his arms let you prepare for today trip and he also left the bed to do his morning stuffs. Jisoo and Taehyung were already standing in the balcony while you were walking out of the room as their room was right next to yours. You heard Jungkook locked the door and stepped towards you and he held your hand in sudden. You pulled your hand out as an automatic reflex as you used to do it for a long time. But when your eyes met his, Jungkook gently smiled and slowly intertwined his fingers with yours when Taehyung and Jisoo startled at his action as they didn't think you would let Jungkook to.

"Let's go" - he smiled at you and looked at Taehyung, signed that you were fine.

You could see Jisoo smiled happily and the same as Taehyung. They walked in front of you and Jungkook. Jungkook put his right hand on his shorts pocket and held your hand with the other one. You guys followed what you had planned and got back to the hotel's coffee shop when it was dark.

____________________

Thank you for reading. I've been preparing a small gift for you all so far as the story has reached 274 views. It will be released on Valentine's Day yayyy~

It is not a big number I know but I'm still very thankful that you are still reading it although numerous grammar mistakes.

Thanks again.