Part 5

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Taehyung.... What if... I do have feelings for her?" - I asked Taehyung and he seemed surprised by my question.

"I'm sorry to say this but, don't do anything. It's all for her Jungkook" - Taehyung seriously said.

"I see that you are over-protective now. Are you her boyfriend or something?" - I asked realizing that Taehyung were always help Y/n in every situations and followed her when needed.

"A friend whose gender is male" - he answered without any hesitation in his face or in his voice.

We sat for a while and said goodbye soon as we were out of the coffee shop.

"Jungkook..." - I turned and were about to walk away when Taehyung called me.

"What?"

"It depends on Y/n. I really wish her happiness..." - Taehyung looked deeply in my eyes and said. Then he walked away.

The truth was I had feelings for Y/n. I was quite sure Taehyung could read my face and my tone at that time, I was taking her serious. It happened not so long ago.

Y/n first came to work at my place was about 3 months ago, I remembered. I always paid attention to new members as they always make mistakes or messed up with things. Everytime there were new ones, I always spent my time on observing them and gave them feedbacks later so they could improve themselves. Y/n was quite different girl. She was smart. She could learn things fast even when it was technical things so it never took twice to instruct her. Expecially, she never tried to attract me like her other female partners.

During the time she worked here she showed no interest in people around her. Y/n could get on well with all the staffs but she wasn't close to anyone. I always spend time having lunch with all the staffs as that was the way I could know what they think about their job and Y/n didn't join any of those lunches.

Then Taehyung came to my place for the first time, also the first time I saw Y/n smiled largely like that. It was like she didn't have to mind about anything, and I could see trust in her eyes towards Taehyung. I once questioned to myself why she got no boy around, except for Taehyung, when she herself was like treasure. She was totally different I could say and I had a crush on her from when I didn't know.

Although she always tried to be not so close to me in workplace, I always followed her steps till yesterday came. She was fainted while working so everyone laid her in the staff's room and had to get back to work so I'm the only one with her in the room. The sky was dark already so I was afraid that Y/n just tried herself too much, she didn't even eat much. Then her arms moved, she held her head and opened her eyes.

"Y/n?!" - I held her shoulders as she was staring at the ceiling. She shooked her head few times and she slowly brought her eyes to my face.

"... what happened? Y-You..." - Y/n mumbled as if she was dreaming.

"You are fainted. It's me, Jungkook" - I held her shoulders helped her sit up when she still held her head my her palms "Do you need to see the doctor?" - I asked as she was looking into nowhere.

"Oh, Jungkook. I think I need some treatments then" - she looked hurt so I help her stand up and offered her a drive and she agreed.

I let her sit inside and quickly came back to my seat and started the engine. When I was busy preparing, I felt a hand on my lower thigh and of course it was Y/n's, there were only two of us. I turned my head and saw her face which was... totally different from... normal her.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" - I asked realizing her face became kinda... seductive as she turned herself towards me.

"Jungkook~" - her voice became so different while her hand trailed up along my thigh. I grabbed her wrist to stop her. It was still her voice but sounds sexier and I partly didn't use to it. "I need some treatments right now~" - Y/n with that voice pulled my hand and laid it on her thigh.

I pulled myself back right away but she quickly changed her position so she was bending on her seat when her face was so close to me and one of her hand was between my thighs so it was hard for ne to move.

"Y/n-sshi?!" - I called her name because of shock and also wanted to make her realize what she was doing but it didn't seem to work.

"Shh" - she placed her fingers on my lips to stop me from talking "Jungkook-sshi~ I think I like you" - her sudden confession made me freeze for a while. Really?

"Y/n-sshi. Let me drive you home" - whatever she said, she was acting really strange so I tried to ignore her, kindly let her sit back down and put my hands on the steering wheel.

I liked her but she seemed not so normal so I couldn't be risky. I turned on the engine and checked if everything was fine. She didn't give up, turned off the engine and all of sudden, she was sitting on my thighs, facing me.

"What are you doing?" - I startled as she let her hands rest on my shoulders and she was sliding herself closer to me.

"Hmm... Jungkook. You shouldn't ignore me that way" - as soon as she finished what she was saying, I realized she was grinding herself on my crotch and I found my body was reacting, her face now looked so seductive.

I held her waist stopped her from moving and right that time, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. Y/n pushed herself on me, her hip moved again, the sounds of her gasping and whining made me can't resist. She pulled out from the kiss and laid her lips next to my ear, gasping when her hands trailed down to my belt.

"Can we finish at your place?" - Y/n whined next to my ear. I never thought her voice could be this much seductive.

"You sure?" - I still couldn't believe it was Y/n who was asking me that question.

"Oh please Jungkook. I'm so wet for you already" - she desparately sighed and brought her lips to mine again.

"So back to your seat" - I told her and she moved back sat on where she should.

I drove her to my house and it took like an hour in this situation. I held her wrist into the house quickly and right when the door closed. What should happen happened.

Everything now was still so confused to me. What Y/n did confused me. What Taehyung said confused me. Why Y/n seemed so scare after spending her night with me?

___________________________________

I'll have to take English test soon but look, my grammar is suck 😭😭😭
However... Gonna try my best

Thanks for reading ❤