Part 10

This chapter is a normal chap with 'romantic' date and something for the next part at the end of this part

Enjoy~
_________________________________

It was the last day of your vacation and you all would be back to the city on the next day. You started feeling familiar with Jungkook. You spent all your vacation nights cuddling each others to sleep. Jungkook kissed you every night before sleeping. His hands got further each day but that didn't make you feel the same way as before. You didn't want to hide from him anymore. You felt comfortable in his embrace, you felt soft whenever you found his scent around.

Tae and Jisoo decided to wander somewhere else without Jungkook and you. Understandable, they really need that after long days following you guys. So Jungkook also decided to go somewhere else. He asked you to wear casual clothes and told you not to wear dress because it was not comfortable. Jungkook also dressed in a boyfriend style - bright jeans, white T-shirt and his favorite Timberland boots. He insisted on blind-folding you as he didn't want you to know where he was leading you to. You felt the taxi stopped and Jungkook led you out of the car then took off the fabric which was covering your eyes.

"There is no way I do this" - you refused right when you saw the thing in front of your eyes.

Jungkook led you to a bungee jump destination. You had never tried and you had never known what if you were afraid of the height or not but you were sure that you didn't want to.

"Come on. You'll go with me" - he pulled your wrist and giggled.

"Can't I wait for you down here?" - you pulled back and stayed still.

"Nope. Just try with me" - he softened his voice and comforted you that made you couldn't resist.

They brought two of you to the top and put on you safety equipments. You got no idea why you just let him lead you upto here and you were going to do the most crazy thing that you'd ever thought about.

"Serious?! I don't want to do this... Jungkook..." - you said as you were about to cry out when you saw the previous couple step out in the air and felt down with screams.

"Just hold me tight" - Jungkook said as he made your hand wrap around his waist and his arms around your shoulders pulled you to his chest "like this"

You were nervous but when you saw his smile, everything in your mind just stopped and faded away. It was not so long after that, a man told you and Jungkook to come and stand in the position. You looked down and it was freaking high made you hold Jungkook tighter.

"Everything is okay now. You can jump when you two feel ready" - the man said as they were done with checking safety things again.

You wrapped your arms tightly around Jungkook and told him not to leave you, didn't dare to open your eyes as you would definitely felt the height.

"Hey Y/n. Look at me" - Jungkook whispered to you and you followed his words.

You opened your eyes lightly, wide enough to look at him when he placed a soft kiss on your lips. "Ah, this man" you thought as you knew everyone there was looking at you two. It was not until you were able to get embarrased and pull away from the kiss that you Jungkook hugged you tight around your shoulder and you hugged him back around his waist as a reflection. Then you realized that you were pulled out to the air and you were falling down.

"YAHHH JEON JUNGKOOKKKKK!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" - your scream could be heard everywhere as you were now falling down from that freaking high position.

You just knew to burry your head into Jungkook's chest and held him tightly and you were really panic. Your mind went blank. Everything you knew to do was screaming. You felt you two were pulled back up and down, up and down that you knew it finished. You opened your eyes and took a deep breath when you felt Jungkook arms loosened around you.

"Jeon Jungkook don't you dare let go off me" - you screamed holding him tight and received his giggles as he tightened his arms again.

Jungkook then took you to seafood restaurant where you could find your favorite dish and wandered along the coast with you after the meal. You came back and met Tae and Jisoo in front of the hotel. They giggled and looked at you two mischievously.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, don't just take my friend away from me like that" - Taehyung smirked and hit Jungkook on the his shoulder.

"I don't. It's your friend who wants to do that. You have to see how much she wants to hold me tight" - Jungkook naughtily smiled and took a glance at you as you hit him with your elbow and gave him a glare.

That was your last night staying with each other. You were in the bathroom preparing for your shower when Jungkook was lying in bed playing with his phone. You were taking off your clothes but your top zipper stucked to your skin made you yelp.

"Y/n" - Jungkook called you from the outside when he heard you "is everything okay?"

"Y-Yes. I'm okay" - you answered him and tried once more with the zipper but fail.

It also stucked to the fabric made it harder for you to pull it down

What's happening with this. Urgg! I shouldn't have brought it...

You stood in front of the mirror trying to do something but you couldn't.

Then there was the knock on the door.

"Are you really okay?" - Jungkook wanted to make sure one more time.

You didn't answer which made you regret immediately as you heard the door knob turned.

Shiet! Didn't I lock it.

"What happens? I'm coming in Y/n" - Jungkook said and opened the door.

"A! Don't..." - you couldn't say anything else when the door opened.

You turned your head over Jungkook direction and your eyes met. His eyes immediately found what your trouble was. You felt embarrased as you were wearing only your panties down there.

"Uh no... No" - you crossed your arms in front of your chest signed as a no.

But Jungkook just came in and closed the door behind.

"Let me help you with that" - Jungkook stepped toward you carefully.

He held your shoulders and made you turn facing the mirror so he was standing behind you.

"O-kay..." - you held your breath, inclined your head and tucked your hair to one side made it easier for Jungkook to reach the zipper.