Part 3

Narrator's P.OV
*throwback*

You looked exactly alike your twin sister - Hee onnie (you always called her by that name) since you were born till you both grew up. There were hardly anyone could distinguish between you and her, except for Taehyung. He could be counted as one of your childhood friend as he had been studying with you since grade 2. He always followed you but if it was Hee, he would ignore. 

As you grew up and so did your sister, there were a huge differences in your personalities. Hee was absolutely extrovert when you were in contrast so your parents sometimes spent you much attention which made Hee became jealousy. There was a time in your 12th birthday, you were walking out to get a birthday cake when someone covered your mouth from your back and pulled you into a desolated and dark corner. It was not one person. They raped you ignored you were begging them to stop. After having done, they left you on the ground fainted, and left.

When you woke up, you were in the hospital. Your parents were sitting next to you and there was another one, it was Taehyung. Your twin sister didn't there but you were too familiar with her absence. It was a hard time for you, the time you had to spent in hospital. You have to receive special mind treat as you were mentally hurt but you didn't even trust the doctors. They all looked like that people stripped your clothes and brought their dirty things into you. All that time, you only had your parents and Taehyung.

You got older, things were going on well but you still showed some symptoms of your mental hurt when you stayed close to male strangers. The careness that parents gave you was even more since you were hurt made your sister hated you more. She was on the loose and went out flirting guys even when she was just 16. When you told her not to do this, the answer you received made you feel even worse.

"Why you can fuck and receive everyone's love but I can't?" - she said raising her eyebrows and smirked.

It was the day everything happened. After throwing that words to you, she walked a way heading to the road.

"Hee onnie, wait for me. Can we talk please?" - you chased after her and were about to catch her hand when something crashed right in front of you.

You shut your eyes because it was so sudden and when you opened your eyes, your sister was lying in blood because of that car. The car hit her. You felt dizzy but still managed to ran towards her place. You kneeled down, kept calling her name and shaking her shoulders. It was too much for you. You bursted out into tear and called the ambulance with blank mind. 

When you were waiting in front of the surgery room, alone, held your own shaking hands, tear couldn't stop falling down from your eyes. Your parents and Taehyung reached the hospital and hugged you tightly.

"I killed her, mom... I killed Hee..." - you trembled in fear as you couldn't believe she was hit right in front your eyes. "Why didn't it hit me instead? Why?" - you couldn't stop crying. Your parents also cried and stroked your back. As you stopped crying, your parents told Taehyung to help you wander around for a while as you couldn't even sleep.

"Y/n, it was not your fault, you know it?" - Taehyung let me sat on the bench and kneeled in front of you. He was the same age as you but you always felt like he was years older than you. He cared about you a lot and he was really kind, he wasn't like some guys that the same age with you in your class. You nodded hearing his question but still cried again.

When you got into the hospital, the doctor had came out of the surgery room and was talking with your parents. You rushed towards them and heard he said "I'm sorry".

"Doctor? Please don't say that. Please make her wake up, please..." - you held the doctor's blouse begging. Your parents held your shoulders back, tear felt out along their cheeks. Taehyung was still standing there, he was so hurt seeing you like this. 

Taehyung's P.O.V

As we get older, I was Y/n's only male friend who was always stay beside her. I also the one who knew her troubles. One day when I were around 18, I found her flirting with the boy in the next door class and I followed them all the way. I knew there was something strange about her action, I even didn't feel she was familiar but still, I followed them all the day. I found her enter a hotel with a guy as she kept leaning on that guy. I waited for her to leave the hotel and the other guy say goodbye to her.

"Y/n" - I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"Y/n? Ahh~ this is Taehyung. I thought you could tell the difference between us?" - she asked me which made me frozed.

"Hee?" - I asked again for checking.

"I'm glad you still remember" - she smirked get rid of my hand, then she walked away.

I had to call her parents immediately to check.

*on the phone*

Taehyung: Hello Mr. Song. I'm Taehyung.

Your dad: Taehyung? Why you call me this time?

Taehyung: Sorry but, do you know where's Y/n?

Your dad: Doesn't she go to school today?

*gasped*

Taehyung: Ah! I think I found her. Thank you, Mr. Song.

It was strange so I have to waited until tomorrow to check.

*time passed*

I was holding my phone waiting for the call from Mr. Song. I really hoped he would call me now so what I was thinking about was true. I was desparately waiting when the phone really rang. It was Mr. Song. I answered the phone.

*on the phone*

Your dad: Taehyungie?

Taehyung: Yes, Mr. Song?

Your dad: Did you realize it?

Taehyung: What happened?

Your dad: It was Hee... It was not Y/n...

*silence*

Taehyung: Mr. Song. Can I know where is she?

Your dad: She is sleeping now but... I don't know what is happening? Where is Y/n?

Taehyung: Mr. Song, can you please wait until tomorrow morning? I will be there.

I turned the phone off. Actually, I was thinking about DID (Dissocative Identity Disorder). Just perharps. Perharps, Y/n is dealing with DID... and Hee was the second personality inside her? I have read so many researched about DID these time as I had to do a survey on it. So if I was right, Y/n would come back tomorrow morning. I lost in my thinking and couldn't close my eyes to sleep any minutes and it was morning already.

I rushed to Y/n's house, rang the door as her mom came and opened it for me.

"It was Y/n, Taehyung" - she told me and pointed toward Y/n, who was sitting to have breakfast on the table.

"Taehyung ah~ You came to pick me up for school?" - Y/n asked cheerfully. It was like she didn't know anything, and yes, if what I was thinking was right, she couldn't know what had happened.

"Y-Yeah!" - I sat on the table and had breakfast with her family. Y/n finished her breakfast and ran upstairs to change clothes when I told her parents what I was thinking about. Then we decided to take her to the hospital for a check.

__________________________

Sorry if you felt the flow is missing somehow. I just ignore some conversations to make the story faster.

If you found it disturbing, please let me know so I'm gonna add the full conversation.

Thanks for reading~