Part 4

Still Taehyung's P.O.V

It happened quite often that week so we barely met Y/n. She had her awareness of her body was taken away but she couldn't hold it back. She started realizing what she was facing with but she didn't know that was the personality of her sister.

"Why I have to come here?" - Y/n asked when her parents and I insisted on taking her to the psychologists new for some advices.

The doctor told us to wait outside as she needed time to tell Y/n and to help Y/n aware of her situation so we all waited outside. It was longer than an hour when Y/n stepped out from the room. Her parents took her hands as I signed them to go out first. I came into the doctor's room to ask about her thought.

"She was shock at first but it doesn't affect that much. The other personality will come out when Y/n-sshi gets closer to man, as it was her sister's interest and the same time, Y/n-sshi wants to hide from her fear" - the doctor explained.

"So we should not let her became so close with other boys right? Is there any special treatment?" - I asked.

"What you just said is just the alternative treatment as she could't stay away from man all her life. And the effective one... if she could get along with another guy by her own, it would be a good sign. I just wonder why the other one didn't come out if it was you?"

"I could distinguish between them..." - I answered as I knew how much Hee hated me. She pretended to be Y/n and tried to seduce me once but I knew it so well.

From that time, Y/n's dad tried to put her in the position that offered least chance to be with boys, at least he wanted her to be safe now. Normally, I would apply for the same job to stay beside her or Mr. Song would use his power to get me the position which was closest to Y/n, but I couldn't this time. That's why her dad let her work in his company's cafeteria - which main job was observing workers - so he could follow her and she didb't have to communicate much as well. Y/n also awared of her situation so she didn't come close to any man.

But "stay away" didn't mean "can't see and can't have feeling". Before moving to work in her dad's company - which she was never interested in - Y/n had been a part-time waitress in a coffee shop she liked for nearly 3 months. As they didn't hire male for during that time, I couldn't apply for it so I usually came to get her after work, if I was busy, her dad would send someone to follow her. That coffee shop had an owner, his name was Jungkook - Jeon Jungkook. I soon found out that he was my high school friend. It was nearly 5 years we didn't meet, he had changed a lot so sometimes I came to have a talk with him and, the same time, took a look at Y/n's work. I tried not to let Jungkook know Y/n and I were friends so he wouldn't pay her attention, but Y/n called my name right in front of him *sigh*.

I also told Jungkook something like "don't talk with her too much because she doesn't like talking" or some stupid reasons but Jungkook seemed to take them serious until that day came.

Jungkook called me telling that Y/n was with him, they spent a night together and she seemed panick. I rushed towards his place, my mind couldn't stop thinking. "Why she let Y/n come back so soon?". Normally, Hee would not let Y/n come back until she came home but this time... It was a big trouble.
Then I know she went to work without anyone noticed so that day, no one followed her. Y/n still held her fear from her being raped in the past, she looked so scared when I entered the room, it hurted me somehow.

*end of throwback*

Narrator

After leaving your house, Taehyung called Jungkook and asked him for a drink.

"Why you brought her home?" - Taehyung broke the silence and went straight into the problem.

"Y/n seduced me first" - Jungkook stopped for a while "although I also think she was strange but... I'm so sorry" - Jungkook took a deep sighed and finished his drink at once.

"It's hard to say. It's not your fault, neither but... Jungkook, please don't let this happen again... if you met her" - Taehyung looked at Jungkook, stopped him from drinking.

"At least I have to know what is happening?" - Jungkook curiously asked. He knew there was something but didn't know what was that.

"Just don't let that happen. Y/n will be seductive sometimes but... just don't" - Taehyung words became tangled and complicated but Jungkook nodded as a sign of understanding.

"And what do you mean by 'if you meet her'? She's not gonna work?"

"I can't tell but... maybe yes" - Taehyung replied with a sigh and when he saw Jungkook was about to open his mouth "Don't ask me why. I just can't tell".

Then you two felt into silence looking out of the window. Jungkook's face seemed to be confused of what Taehyung just said. He always looked confused like that since the time Taehyung came to bring you away from his house. Everything was so strange for him made he felt somehow curious. Jungkook thought about you a lot, about his feelings towards you, about you became like another person after one night, about how much he wanted to stay with you. After all of his feelings, Taehyung now told him that he could never meet you again, that was too hard for him.

"Taehyung ah. What if... I do have feelings for her?" - Jungkook finished his drink and placed the cup back on the table, looked straight at Taehyung whose face was blank looking back.

____________________________________

I'd be a long story as I'm so in love with these characters ❤

Thanks for reading~