Your Lucy?

"He's a perv!" Lucy grumbled, crossing her arms and leaning against the building outside. "I'd rather not say in front of the ladies," she mocked, rolling her eyes.

"I realize that, but he is our client. Fairy Tail has a reputation to uphold. We cannot back down." Erza crossed her arms and leaned against the building next to Lucy. "Oh, and we'll make sure the asshole pays through the nose for our services. I've had my eye on some new armor, and I'm sure you'd like your rent covered for the year!" She gave a devilish smile. "Don't you worry, Lucy. We'll get our money's worth."

"Now," Erza continued, giving a nod of her head to finish that topic of discussion, "what's with the mark on your neck?" Her tone was deceptively casual, but the smirk on her face gave her away.

"Wait, what?" Lucy's hand moved to hide Natsu's mark. She had noticed it this morning getting ready, but had thought she had hidden it with her hair. However, when Virgo had celestially dressed her earlier, she had styled her hair in a long braid down her back, exposing her neck. She gave a weak laugh. "I'm not sure what you're talking about!"

Erza smiled, glancing sideways at Lucy. Oh, this would be a financial windfall for her! Maybe she could get all 3 pieces of armor she had been eyeing!

"How did you sleep last night, Lucy?"

"Er, um, just fine. How did you, um, sleep?"

"Oh, pretty good. It was hard at first to go to sleep. Noises from another room kept me up," Erza lied. She had slept soundly last night, but Lucy didn't need to know that!

Lucy gave Erza a beseeching look. "Please don't say anything! It's not what you think." She could feel her face continue to redden. She started to undo the braid from her hair so that it would once again shield her neck.

"Oh, I think it's exactly what I think! So you and Natsu, hmm? It's about time!"

"Wait, what?" Lucy stumbled again on the words. She was saved by Grey's appearance at the door. He observed Lucy's red face and Erza's triumphant smile. He decided not to ask.

"You can come in now," was all he said to the two female mages.

When they re-entered the room, Mr. Makato was nowhere to be seen. Instead, they found Natsu slumped on the sofa, his eyes closed, Happy leaning against him.

"Are they sleeping?" Lucy asked incredulously, then shook her head. Why was she surprised - this was Natsu!

Grey rolled his eyes again in answer.

"Where is our host?" Erza asked, her polite tone turning cold.

"Yeah, about that," muttered Grey. He picked up a large bundle from one of the side tables. He gave it a shake and you could hear the clanking of coins. "Let's just say we're finished with the job and have been paid."

"But I thought..." Erza began, an unusual expression on her face - confusion.

Grey shook his head. "Trust me, Erza. We've been paid for our time and effort, as well as an additional consulting fee' so I suggest we get going." He leaned closer to her. "I'll tell you about it later - I suggest we take our leave. Now."

"A consulting fee, hmm? I like that," Erza commented. "My good sense must be rubbing off on you, Grey." She slapped Natsu on her way past the sofa. He awoke with a yell, jumping up and assuming a defensive stance. Looking around and noticing his companions heading for the door, he shrugged, picked up Happy, and followed them out.

"So, Grey, want to tell me what all that was about?" Erza asked as they walked back to the hotel.

Grey chuckled. "I'm not sure if you want to know all the details. Let's just say that our player, Mr. Makato, bit off more than he could chew with a female mage, and has been paying for it ever since. I advised him how to handle it which should stop the curse. Once he does that, all his troubles should be over. If not, I told him he could place another job request with the guild - for an additional fee."

"Grey," Lucy chuckled, "you're quite the mercenary! I didn't know you had it in you!" She patted him on the shoulder.

Natsu gave a low growl and grabbed Lucy's free hand, pulling her closer to him. She gave him a strange look, but shrugged it off as Natsu turned to respond to something Happy had said, who was hovering over him.

Erza glanced at the two out of the corner of her eye and smirked, creating an imaginary shopping list with her share of the money.

Lucy turned back to Grey. "Do we want to know why the pervert wanted Erza and I to leave the room?"

Grey chuckled. "No. Trust me. However, it cost him 4,000 extra jewel - 1,000 for each of us - for me to keep his secret, and for the advice I gave him." He glanced over at Lucy, who was still walking next to Natsu. "That should keep you in rent money for awhile, Lucy!"

"It sure does!" Lucy grinned. "As a thank you, Grey, why don't I cook you a special dinner when we get home? Obviously I have some leisure time on my hands coming up!" She mentally started to prepare the menu when her hand suddenly started burning. She tried to tug it out of Natsu's grip but he only held on tighter. His eyes were narrowed as he stared at Grey, and Lucy could see flames literally start to burn along his arms.

"Natsu!" she yelled, tugging at her hand, her voice conveying her fear. "Please! You're hurting me!"

"NATSU!" boomed Erza, suddenly alert to Lucy's distress. Grey quickly assessed the situation and could see the pain and fright in Lucy's face. Without a second thought, he shot ice around her hand and Natsu's.

Natsu seemed to snap out of his trance as even Happy was flying in front of him to try to get his attention, yelling his name. He glanced down at his and Lucy's hand, now encased in ice, and broke their connection.

"N-Natsu?" stuttered Lucy, rubbing her hand. Thanks to Grey's quick thinking, it was red, but not burned. She found herself physically moving closer to Erza and Grey, as if putting a barrier between her and the fire dragon. Even Happy looked upset, giving Natsu a wary look.

Natsu's eyes narrowed as he glared at Grey. "You will NOT be having dinner with my Lucy!" he growled.

"Your Lucy?" exclaimed all 3 mages and 1 exceed.

Lucy self-consciously touched the mark on her neck.