Let's Do This!

Later, in the Guild Hall:

"So how long will Lucy be gone to train?" asked Erza. Natsu had just announced it to his team when they had asked where the celestial mage was. They hid their shock that Natsu had let her go so easily.

Natsu shrugged. "The time in the Celestial World passes slower than here so it's hard to tell."

"You okay, buddy?" asked Happy, who was sitting next to Natsu. He had spent the night with Wendy and Carla to give Lucy and Natsu some space after they had "that look."

"Sure, I'm fine!" Natsu said, giving Happy and the gang his trademark goofy grin. "It's not like she's gone forever!"

"She'll be back before you know it!" Grey told him. He and Erza exchanged a worried look. They would have to keep Natsu busy with his mind off of Lucy while she was gone. No matter the words Natsu said, he had this uncharacteristically sad expression in his eyes.

"What's everyone sitting around for?" Natsu asked, looking up at his friends. "Didn't you say we had a job, Erza?"

"Of course!" Erza nodded, knowing the distraction would be good for Natsu.

"This one's right up your alley, Natsu," Grey chuckled, looking at the flyer.

In the Celestial World:

"So happy you could join us, Princess!" Virgo said as Lucy walked with her to the training arena that had been set up for her arrival. "Leo is very adamant that we all be here to help you train."

"All right, Loki!" said Lucy, a grin on her face, stepping into the arena. "Let's do this!"