°Chapter 8°

Yuna watched her brother for a few minutes as he slept in a small bed, before letting him rest and joining everyone in the dinning room. Holding her hands in front of her she took quiet steps to meet you behind the counter of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for barging in earlier. I just saw the sign outside and thought this would be the best place to go." her voice was quiet and much calmer than an hour ago.

You looked up at her slightly and reached up to place a hand on her shoulder.

"Come here."

You pulled her slowly into a hug where her head rested on your shoulder as you rubbed her back.

"Don't worry about a thing, we'll take care of you here. There's nothing to worry about. You are perfectly safe and will be cared for. Okay?"

Yuna sniffles and nodded as she pulled away from the hug. Her hands rested on your shoulders as she smiled, her white teeth showing.

"Thank you."

You nodded and held her elbow in your hand.

"How about you get something to eat and talk to some of the kids, and after that we can show you around and teach you some basic candy making?"

"Candy making?" she asked, tilting her head.

"We need to get the extra money somehow. We've made a name for ourselves. Come on, it'll be fun."

Yuna nodded and followed you as you grabbed an empty chair for her to sit in. You placed the chair at the head of the table and let her take a seat. Nari placed food on the table along with plates and started serving food for everyone at the table. As she did that you bottle up some milk mix and went to the room where Koari slept.

~~~

As you worked on showing Yuna the basics of traditional candy making with the help of Tamaki who bounced around while making mini figurines out of the moldable candy.

"Mom?!"

The door at the front of the building opened up as two sets of feet marched through the door.

"Back here, sweetie!"

When Alex made his way to the back he had Nishinoya on his tail. He dodged Tamaki who ran by him and straight into Nishinoya who managed to pick him up before he crashed into his legs. Tamaki giggled as he rested on Nishinoya's hip who now stood in front of the desk.

"New sister?" Alex asked as he leaned onto the desk with his elbows.

"Yes, Alex, this is Yuna, she came here today with her little brother." you said handing the boy a small piece of candy.

Alex's back straightened as a large smile came to his face. "A baby boy?"

You nodded and laughed, "he's in the nursing room, Yuna how about you bring Alex up to see Koari?"

Yuna nodded putting down the finished roll of candy before making her way up the spiral staircase, Alex following after her.

Once they were out of sight you turned your attention to the slightly taller man who still carried a giggling Tamaki in his arms.

"Thank you for driving Alex back. As you can see I had some new residence to deal with."

"No problem, so you own an ophanage?" he asked looking around, "and candy shop?"

You smiled and held out a candy panda on a stick, "ya want one?"

Nishinoya had his mouth open and eyes wider than normal as he stared at your relaxed figure holding out a piece of candy teasingly toward him. Tamaki, still in Nishinoya's arms, got tired of waiting for Nishinoya's reaction and took the candy from his 'mom' and stuffed it into Nishinoya's open mouth.