Chapter 1: Angels Grove

~ 3 years later ~

Angles Grove, the definition of utter hell

Angles Grove, the definition of utter hell. I mean it's a small town, so everyone knows everyone, and everyone knows me as the delinquent at Angles Grove High and nothing more. Everyone acts like they know me, but they don't,  and what sucks is that my mom always as to hear the crap everyone says about me, but she puts up with it.

Sometimes I just want to run away, run away from this hell that holds me. Get away from all the rumors and lies I just hate it. But my mom loves it here, so we're not going anywhere soon. For the three years I've been here I quickly learned english, and so did my brother and mom. I have no friends what so ever, everyone at school hates me or just acts as if I don't exist.

I really don't care, my grades absolutely suck, and my reputation isn't the best. But I really don't care, I only have two or years of school and I'm free. I honestly don't know how I passed freshman and sophomore year. But I think it was because the teachers didn't want to deal with me again.

So here I am right now in the principles office while he discusses my grades.

"Miss Sanchez, your grades are unacceptable, I might have let I slide the first two years, but it ends now, either get your grades up now or you can forget about graduating."

I kicked my feet onto his desk as I leaned back into the chair.

"I really don't care."

"I see, do we have to call your mother."

"Go ahead call her, she's to busy anyways, so don't even try to drag her into this."

"This behavior is not tolerated here miss Sanchez."

"Okay then."

I get up from the chair and walk out the door, ignoring the principles calls, I sighed as I walked down the halls, everyone looking at me and moving away making room for me to walk through.

A smirk played my lips as I opened up my classroom door.

"You're late miss Sanchez."

"At the principles."

"Do you have a note?"

"Didn't stay long enough, also I really didn't care."

She sighed as she told me to take my seat, which was next to Billy Cranston.

"Ok go ahead and talk with your partners about the poem."

Billy turned to face me.

"Okay well-"

"You do know I don't care right."

"I know but-"

"Good then don't talk."

He sighed as he turned away. Classes went by quickly and I walked out of the school to see Miguel down the sidewalk waiting for me.

"Hola Ana."

"Hey bro, how was your day?"

"It was good."

"Okay, let's go."

He nodded his head as we walked home, we walked into the house while we waited for mom to come home, I walked into the kitchen and turned in the stove.

I started dinner when I heard the front door open.

"¡Hola mamá! La cena está casi lista."

"Gracias Ana. ¿Qué hay para la cena?"

"Enchiladas, mamá."

"Bueno."

I smiled to myself as I finished up dinner.

"¡La cena está lista!"

They sat down as I served them, I then joined them and we dug in.

"Miguel! Chew with your mouth closed." Mom yelled.

"Sorry mamá."

I laughed as we played with our food. Mom smiled as she watched Miguel and I play with our food and do little games.

"Mira Ana, es un muñeco de nieve."

"Ya veo."

We countined to play , until Miguel finished and he left to finish his homework.

"So Ana...how's school?"

I shrugged my shoulder as I sighed.

"It was okay."

"Any friends?"

"Nope."

She sighed as she put her plate into the sink.

"Ana, you can't just stay locked up in this house, get out mahita, make friends, please, for me."

"I'll try mom, okay."

"Good."

She walked over and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Buenos nohces mahita, don't stay up to late."

"Okay, te amo mamá."

"Te amo Ana."

And I was left alone, I sighed as I stood up and washed the dishes. Once I was done I grabbed my jacket and walked outside. I shoved my hands into my pockets as I walked to the forest. I reached the cliff and I sat down letting my feet dangle over the edge. I sighed as I thought of my dad. Memories of him flooded my mind, how he would sing to us, play with us and how he's braid my hair. All of those memories flooded my mind, and I pushed them back, way back so that I would never think of those memories again. Why would I if all they did was bring me pain. I sighed as I stood up and walked back home. Once I got home I saw my mom sprawled out onto the coach, I smiled as I grabbed a blanket and draped it over her, I then kissed her forehead and made my way to Miguel's room, his blanket was kicked off, so I walked over and tucked him back in while i kissed his forehead.

"Good night Miguel."

I then walked into my room and drifted off to sleep. What did I do to deserve my family?

~ I apologize for the short chapter, but I hope that you liked it! AnimeGeek201 out! ~