Chapter 2: Who Cares

After I woke up I showered and woke up my brother, after I woke him up I made breakfast for the two of us since mom had already left for work

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After I woke up I showered and woke up my brother, after I woke him up I made breakfast for the two of us since mom had already left for work. I sighed as I made eggs and bacon for the two of us, once I was done I set the plates onto the table and called my brother.

"Miguel, ¡El desayuno esta listo!"

"¡Viniendo Ana!"

I sighed as I sat down and began to eat, 2 minutes later and he still wasn't here.

"¡Miguel, venga!"

"¡Solo un minuto!"

I began to lose my patients, so I ate without him, and by the time I was done, he still wasn't here.

"¡Ahora Miguel!"

"Okay!"

I watched as he rushed in and quickly sat down, shoving the food into his mouth.

"What took you so long."

"I was watching a show."

I glared at him as I watched him scarf down his food.

"Okay, now go brush your teeth."

He rushed off into the bathroom, I grabbed my backpack and my keys and waited at the door.

"¡Vamos Miguel!"

"¡Viniendo!"

I watched as he ran out the door and got into the car, I sighed as I opened the door and started the car. I pulled out of the drive way and drove down the road, I came to Miguel's school, I stopped in the parking lot and let him out.

"Que tengas un buen día."

"Voy a, gracias Ana."

"Adiós te quiero."

"Adiós Ana."

I watched as he ran through the gates and into the school. I started the car back up and drove away and to my hell hole. I sighed as I pulled into the parking lot, I parked my car and got out, I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder as I walked towards the school.

"I bet you she does drugs."

"Probably gives her mom a hard time."

"She won't graduate that's for sure."

I rolled my eyes as I ignored all of their comments, while walking through the parking lot, groups of people would look at me, the goths, hippes, and the cheerleaders. I ignored their stares at I walked on, that is until a football hit my head and I feel over.

I looked up to see the entire football team laughing, well, except for Jason Scott, who frowned. I growled as I gathered my books.

"Hey Sanchez! Watch where your going will ya."