Chapter 8: Rita

After making it home, I instantly go to sleep

After making it home, I instantly go to sleep. Dream taking over my mind. 20 minutes go by when my phone goes off. I groan as I pick up my phone and answered it.

"Hello." I mumble.

"Ana! It's me Trini."

"Trini? Why are calling so late, whats up?"

"Just meet at the baseball park okay? And hurry."

"Uh, okay, see you in a bit."

I sighed as I got out from bed and immediately got dressed, once I did I ran towards the baseball park

I meet up with Zack and Billy and we wait for Kimberly and Jason to show up, we then see them walk up.

"Where is she?" Kimberly asked.

Zack shrugged as an answer.

"I'm here."

We turn to see Trini walking towards us.

"Look. Rita came to my house tonight."

"What?" Kimberly asked.

"Yeah, she's real."

She then lifts up her hair and shows is her cuts and brusies.

"Insane. She's trying to get me to join her, she said she could spare my life if I could keep a secret."

"What secret?" Zack asked.

"At dawn the destruction of Angel Grove begins."

"This is real. This is the end." Kimberly said.

"No its not. Where is she." Jason asked.

"She said to meet her where the dead ships lived."

"Okay that's the boat yard by the docks, right?" Jason says as he walks up the stairs.

"Let's go."

We all stare at him and shake our heads.

"Are you serious? No one?"

"Jason, we're not even Power Rangers yet." I said.

"I say we got back to Zrodon." Billy suggest.

"Okay, the only reason Zordon wanted us to become Power Rangers, is so that he can come back to life."

"What makes you say that?" Billy asked.

"Because he told me."

"Wait, so this all is a lie?" Billy asked.

"Of course it was a lie, Billy. We failed. Let's stop being delusional about being a team of superheros... we're all screw ups. But as much as I hate this scrubby, bullshit town. I don't want to just sit around and watch it die, okay? Let's go and do the one thing that's been asked of us and kill Rita."