Chapter 5: Werido

Jason then walked out and we all left the ship, swimming back through the weird water

Jason then walked out and we all left the ship, swimming back through the weird water. I sighed as we all jumped back up, climbing the wall.

"Okay, so are you guys coming back?" Jason asked.

We all looked at him and avoided his gaze.

"Because I don't know about you but I am, I'll be here tomorrow after school."

And just like that Jason walked away, with Billy and Kimberly in tow.

I was about to go after them, but Zack grabbed my arm.

"You coming back?"

"Who do you care?"

"Just wanted to know, so I have something to look forward to." He said as he gave a smirk. I scoffed as I looked away.

"Well, I guess we'll see tomorrow."

"Okay Mexican chick."

"Your annoying, you know that."

"And your a weirdo."

Again I scoffed as I walked away and got into the car to join the other 3. They didn't say anything, silence filled the air, that is, until my phone went off, seeing that my mom was calling.

"Hola mamá, ¿que pasa?"

"Hola cariño, ¿estás de camino a casa?"

"Sí, porque."

"Bueno, ahora mismo tengo que ir a un viaje de negocios todo el camino en Arizona."

I looked up to see Billy and Kimberly giving me a questioning look, while Jason looked at me through the mirror.

"Eh, está bien, entonces Miguel y yo tenemos la casa para nosotros."

"No exactamente."

"Huh?"

"Ana, your brother is going over to your aunts, while you stay at the house."

I gripped my phone, hearing a little crack. They all looked at me with concern filling their eyes.

"What?! Why!? I can take care of him, he doesn't have to go to that hell hole!"

"Ana Maria Sanchez! She is family, and she is the only family we have here in Angel Grove! So when you get hoke you will drop your brother off and treat your aunt with respect."

I groaned.

"This is bad on so many levels, don't you trust me."

"It's not that...it's just you have school and detention....and I just can't leave him with you.."

"I knew it, not even you trust me, your my mother and you think that I'm a horrible person, don't worry I'll drop him off at Tía Rositas house." I growled out as I hung up the phone, I started to squeeze my phone, breaking it.