Chapter 4: We're What?

"Shit!"

"Shit!"

I shoot up from my bed, and I look around in confusion. Didn't I die yesterday!? I breath heavily as I look around frantically, I then fall out of my bed, but when I feel I reached out to grab the head rest and.

Snap!

What the fuck! I look to my now broken head rest, and I look down to see that half of it is in my hand, I drop it as I scoot away having a mental break down.

"¡Ana,está todo bien!"

"¡Sí mamá!"

I quickly got up as I looked at my hands, no blood, no bruises and no splinters. I look on my dresses and see the white stone, I freak out and run to my bathroom, I look in the mirror to see that I'm completely fine.

"I should be dead." I mumbled. I then rinsed my face, as I was drying my face off o slowly put it down, seeing that the stone was right on the counter.

"What the hell?"

I walk out of the bathroom and see that the stone is now on my dresser, I storm over and pick it up.

"Your one freaky stone."

I then shove the stone in my pocket. I quickly throw on black ripped jeans, a gray tank top and black vans, I throw my hair in a bun and grab my phone, bag and keys and gran Miguel.

"¡Hasta luego mamá!"

"Adiós, ten un buen día."

"Okay!"

I then loaded Miguel into the car and drove him to school, after dropping him off I drive to my school. As I get out of the car I look around and walk quickly inside, freaking out, wondering if the others were alive as well. The day went by quickly and here I am sitting alone, far away from everyone eating my lunch in peace. That is until Billy, Jason and Kimberly approached me. I slowly look up and put my sandwich down and wipe my mouth.

"What do you want?"

"To talk." Kimberly said.

I look between all of them and nod my head as I follow them.

"Billy, look at me?" Kimberly said.

"Huh?"

"Do you feel weird?" Kimberly asked.

"You mean like weirder than usual?"

"Yeah. Different." Kimberly said as she pulled out her stone and placed it down. I pulled mine out and set it down.

"Listen, we know something happened up there, okay?" Jason said as he placed his down.

"I'm not the same." Jason said.

"Me either. Oh! I'm strong."

"How strong?" Kimberly asked.

"Like, insanely strong." Billy said.