Epilogue

Everything was finally falling into place. I was actually happy. Something that I though I would never feel again. But thanks to my new friends, I was able to find happiness again. And Zack, well, he's something. I do care about him alot to be honest. That day I kissed him after the battle with Rita, we just clicked. He actually made me very happy. And my mom loved him, and so did Miguel.

My mom, was happy to see me smile, and she thanked Zack for that. She loved my friends, all of them, she would gossip with Kim and Trini, and try to embarrasse the boys, and she would succeed. Lately my mom and I have gotten along, she and I got back to out normal routine, and our family couldn't have been any happier. Right now I'm with Zack at the theaters, trying to get tickets for the new Annebell movie. We finally got our tickets and now we're looking for our seats.

"You know if you get scared you can hold onto me, and I'll save you." Zack said as he cracked a smile.

"If anyone's gonna be scared, it's gonna be you Zack."

"Come on, can't a guy try to protect his girlfriend."

"I can handle myself, thank you very much."

Zack laughed as we took out seats. The movie started and Zack put his arm around my shoulder. I leaned into him and watched the movie. Through out the entire movie, Zack was hiding behind his hands, and at one scene, he even let out a little scream. The movie ended and we were walking out of the theater and onto the streets of Angle Grove.

"You were more scared then anyone in that room!" I laughed out.

"Yeah, well, dolls are creepy."

"Right." I grabbed his hand and swung it up as we walked through town. We then went to an ice cream ship and got some ice cream, and now we are in the forest. In the spot were we first meet.

"Remember you thought I was dead."

"Yeah, well you jumped into the water like a crazy person, and didn't come back up, what was I supposed to think."

"Why were you watching me in the first place." I laughed.

"Uh...."

"Your such a creep." I said as I pushed his arm.

"Hey, I am no creep, I'm incredibly handsome."

"You got me there." I said as I sat at the edge of the cliff, Zack then came and sat right next to me. We looked at the sun as it began to set.

"Isn't it beautiful." I said as the sun began to parshe under the mountains.

"Not as beautiful as you." Zack said as I scoffed.

"Your a loser, you know that."

"Yeah, but I'm your loser."

I lauged as I turned to face him, our lips inches apart, I closed my eyes as I leaned in to close the gap between us. Butterflies exploded in my stomach as we kissed, no matter how many times we do this, I can never get rhe the butterfly feeling to go away. Zack wrapped his arms around waist and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss, I ran my ringers through his hair as I smiled into the kiss. We then pulled away in need for air.

"God, I love you." Zack whispered, my eyes widened, he's never said that before, I smiled as I let out a little laugh.

"And I love you too, Zack Taylor."

He smiled as he broughts me in for another kiss. But we had to pull away, when we felt our coins vibrate. We pulled them out and looked at eachother, we then got up and nodded our heads.

"You ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

We smiled as we jumped up into the air and climbed up the mountain, laughing as we did so.

This isn't the end of our story, in fact, it's only the beginning.

The White Ranger will return