Chapter 9: It's Ranger Time

(The song is just for fun

(The song is just for fun.)

We throw Billy down into the water and jump down, swimming with him to the other side. Once we're on the other side we walk with him into the ship, we then set Billy down.

"Slow, slow."

"Master Billy." Alpah 5 says as he watches us set down Billy.

"Do something, okay? There must be something you can do for him. " I asked.

"I told you that you were not ready." Zordon said.

"Zordon please help us, okay? Please!" Jason said.

"There is nothing that I could do for him. We were both reckless with our teams."

"No." I whispered.

"I am sorry." Zordon said.

"I'm sorry, guys. He's dead because of me." Jason said.

"No, Jason, it was all of us." Kimberly said.

"No, I pushed it. And as usual, I made the wrong decision. Out of fear, anger...I don't know, i was just angry. He's a great kid you know. And he loved us. He loved being a Ranger...I'm sorry, Billy. I would trade my life for yours if I could." Jason said. 

"Maybe he traded his life for ours." Trini said.

"Probably did...I would." Zack said as he stood up.

"Me too." Kimberly said.

"Yeah. Me too." Trini said.

I looked up at them and slowly stood up.

"I trade my life for you loser's any day." I said.

"Me too." Jason said.

"It's just the five of us now." Kimberly said as she walks down.

"The truth is, what ever we've said to each other, it doesn't matter. This. This is the only thing that matters." Kimberly said as she points at us. We all nodded our heads.

"She's right." Trini said as we all nod our heads in agreements.

"Zordon! Zordon! Look at the grid! This is your time! Do.... do you see it? The grid is open! Step through!"

"Yes, I see it. I see it."

"Step through, Zordon!"

"Hey!" I yelled.

"What's happening?" Zack asked.

"The morphing grid is open!" Alpha 5 yelled.

"What's going on?!" Trini yelled.

The wall started to move and make weird sounds, then it stopped, it all went blank and the noise stopped. There was no sign of Zordon any where.

"Zordon? Master?"