It Hurts

Hey, how ya doin'? Good? Yeah me too. How do you like the story so far? (I will slap all the negative commenters' faces) Let me know what you think I should change or add. If you have any questions, comments, or anything to tell me, feel free to leave a comment. Sorry for all my spelling errors. The song is "Pain", Three Days Grace. Other than that, Enjoy the chapter.

____________________________________

Frisk's Point of View

I was once again greeted with the the Cheshire cat grinned man. Tears ran down his face from his pained eyes. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I was too full of adrenaline.

"So, decided to come back, huh? Well don't bother. You ain't gettin' past me that easy."

I stayed silent.

"Not gonna talk? Well that makes this a lot easier."

He drew back his hand and slammed it down. I couldn't believe it.

I dodged.

I held a suprised and happy face, a smile appearing, almost as big as Sans's.

"Don't celebrate quite yet, this is me goin' easy on ya. Figured I could at least have some fun."

I scowled and ran toward him.

I held the knife tightly in both hands, if they were tighter around it, I think I would've broke the handle.

He drew up a big dragon-bone face thing and it blasted at me. I turned to empty space.

I quickly pressed the reset button a bit too eagerly. I was once again greeted by him. I ran to him and a bunch of bones crashed in my direction. I ducked down under them and panted, still running. He appeared behind me and I tried to slice him, but he dissapeared. I looked behind me and gasped. About a zillion (note the exaggeration) bones flying at me. I only managed to dodge a few. There I sat, in the middle of the room, humiliated. There were bones in my stomach, chest, shoulders, and back. Blood poored on the once clean floor. I was gasping for air, but before I could pant 3 times, I disappeared.

After hours of running, jumping, dodging, screaming, and dieing, I decided to try something new.

I pressed to Mercy button.

I appeared in front of sans and gave a sad smile, giving up. His eyebrows curled in a sad look and he smiled sadly, opening his arms.

I ran to him with my eyes closed. Then I heard it. A ton of what he called 'Ghaster Blasters' surrounded me, opening their mouths. I screamed bloody murder as the impact came down on me. I turned to the buttons. I reset and pressed another button.

Mercy.

'Maybe he'll change his mind' I thought.

"You never seem to give up, do you? Just give up."

Bones crushed onto me, pinning me to the supporting beam by my sweater.

I looked down and a bone landed in my stomach. Blood and tears were covering my face as he lifting my chin up to face him.

"Please! Please stop! It hurts!"

I screamed, looking down at my stomach.

"Wish I could say sorry." He said as he twisted the bone deeper, my ear-peircing scream was cut off by my soul shattering.

Oh god. There's no way out. Just endless pain. Oh god, there's no bone, but I still feel the terrible pain.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Was that good? Bad? Short? Long? A piece of shit? A gift from all gods? Tell me what you think I could add to this chapter, other chapters, or the prologue. Hope I was good enough to full-fill your needs, if ya know what I mean. ;)
Alright, I guess that's it!
Bye, My Lil' Potatoes!

- Faith