The Talk

Hoi! Yes, you're dreams have came true. I'm posting! Let me know what you think and enjoy.

____________________________________

Frisk's Point of View

  I couldn't give up. Then I would've killed all of the people I loved for no reason. I'd either go with sans, or kill him. Either way, I'm not going down without a fight.

I pressed Mercy again. 'Please forgive me.' I thought to myself.

He stood there. An annoyed face was evident on him, but he was still smiling.

I just looked into his eyes, silently begging and pleading for
him to have mercy.

"You are really determined, aren't you? So were they..."

Does he mean Chara? Sure she was like that and stuff, but I still think she's really nice, just...a little different.

Tears stung my eyes, but I had to stay strong.

For Mom, for Papyrus, For Undyne, for everybody.

"This is for you guys." I said. I wanted to make him feel bad. It might work...who am I kidding?

He was drawing back his hand, but I dragged my knife across my throat. I coughed some blood up and my soul shattered.

The last thing I saw was his shocked, but smug face.  I came back to him again.

"What was that little stunt?"

He asked, clearly amused.  I gulped and dropped my knife, running to him.

I was suprised when I felt his warm embrace. I snuggled into his heavy, blue jacket, finally relaxing...for about two seconds.

He grabbed my head and neck, scaring me to death. I was just starting to scream when there was a huge crack from him twisting my head.

Dead.

Dead.

Dead.

I wish I wasn't so stupid! I killed my mom, my best friends, everyone.  And for what? Entertainment? At least it's entertaining him.

I was back in front of him. He had beads of sweat on his forehead.

" S-sans." I sounded. He looked a bit taken aback. I never really talked besides one time when I was dying slowly.

"What?" He asksd very sharply.

"I'm sorry." I started to sob.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry....I'm sorry" I repeated.

He popped up in front of me.

"I know. But I'm not." I was confused until my soul immediately shattered. Huh? Strange...

Once again.

In front of him.

"S-sans please. You don't have to let me pass...please..just stop killing me."

He grabbed my throat with one hand and rose me off of my feet. I scratched at his hands and kicked my feet vigorously.

"This is for pap." He said and...I was, once again, dead. It WAS sad and scary. Now it's just sad and annoying.  And I thought I was bored then...

____________________________________

Hi. Was it okay? Sorry for my ERRORS hah. Puns. Don't judge me.
Bye, My Lil' Potatoes!

- Faith