You're Freaking Me Out

Frisk's P.O.V

"Hey Sans?" "Hm?" He replied, thankful to not have to deal with me trying to kill him. "Why didn't I die when I fell down here?" He was silent.

"I think it's because here, it's less likely to die from a normal cause. Most deaths here are murders."
He replied. "Oh...well, the only thing to break my fall were buttercups.."
"Well, there's something."
The awkward silence grew little by little. "Sans?" "Hm?" "Why did you kiss me?" I felt my face grow warm. "...I just thought you needed it." "Oh..." My shoulders slumped. He didn't actually want to? Was it just pity?
"Then why did you kill me?" He paused for a moment and sighed. "Look, kid-" "Frisk." "Frisk, I can't ju- I have to keep you from winning."  "Why?" "Because I'll remember everything. I'll feel guilty." I frowned. Why is he so...so...I don't know! I felt alot of frustration lately, which was weird. One second I want to make out with his face, the next I want to rip out his throat. I just wish he'd kiss me. It's been too long. I want to feel loved again.

I fully understand that what I did hurt him, but this is boring and frustrating.  "Sans..." "Yeah?" I took a deep breath, blushing bright red. "Kiss me again." I was screaming on the inside. It felt like years for him to reply. "Why?" That was NOT the answer I wanted! "Because it feels nice." He looked down and saw my knife next to me. "Uh...I don't know..." I followed his gaze and slid the knife across the floor to him. He stood up and walked over to me. I was about to stand, but he pushed me back onto the floor. My breath caught in my throat. Sans staddled my waiste and bent down to attach his soft lips to mine. I needed this so bad, I needed some love. I grabbed his white hair and pressed his lips to mine harder. His tounge went across my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth and wrapped my arms and legs around him. He stood and picksd me up, lips still intact, and pinned me to one of the many support beams. He was being a little too rough and bit my lip, harder than he should, and made my lip bleed. I whimpered, feeling unsafe and trying to get out of his grip. He continued kissing me and then grabbed my behind. I gasped and tryed to get him off. "S-sans-" I tryed pushing him off once more, no use. "Sans, stop!" He leaned down and licked my neck slowly, making me shiver. He was going too far for me, I just wanted a kiss. Plane and simple. Tears went down my face. "Sans, please stop." He looked up at me and wiped away my tears, then sat me down. I backed away from him, slightly crying. That scared me. He scared me. "Why...why did you-" "I know, I know..." He looked at me with a guilty face and started to walk up to me. I backed up until I- yep, you guessed it- hit a wall. He caressed my cheek softly and kissed me again, slowly. The kiss wasn't rushed, and I soon kissed back. My hands went back to his hair, pulling him closer. I don't know why, but I cried. Sans looked up at me, confused. "I don't want to." He said, knowing why I was crying. "But I don't have a choice." I cried more. "Then why can't we both just stay here forever? I'll just stay with you, no killing." I gave a hopeful smile. "Frisk..." "Well, why not?!" "It doesn't work that way." I cryed harder. "Make it work that way!" Sans kissed my head and brought me onto his lap. He hugged me from behind, kissing my neck and petting me. "Please... why can't we be happy? We both need to rest..." He started to cry along with me. I turned around  and hugged him tightly. I went up to whisper in his ear, "I can be yours." I kissed down his neck and started taking off his jacket. "Wait, wait, wait. Frisk, no." "Why? Don't you want me to?! Because I'll do whatever you want! Please don't kill me again!"
"I won't, I won't." He hugged me again, petting me. I sniffled. "Really?" "Yes. Just calm down." I went up and kissed Sans one last time before falling asleep.

Omg, I'm alive! Now you little shits have your chapter.  Bai!