Dominance

"Go Fuck Yourself", by Two Feet ( I know the vid's a bit graphic.)

Frisk's P.O.V

Why did he do that?! That was so humiliating! I have to get back at him. I gotta make him blush, but how?

I got it! I'll have to tease him too, it won't be easy, considering I'm not usually the perverted type, but I think I can pull it off. I appeared in front of him, as usual, and he then appeared behind me. Before he could begin teasing me, I threw my arms around his neck and pushed him down, so I was ontop of him. This would be the perfect opportunity to kill him, but I dropped my knife, and couldn't reach it. I watched his eyes become wide, and bent down and kissed his neck gently, then dragged my lips up to his ear. As I bit down gently on his ear, I saw a bright red blush appearing on his pretty face.

His mouth was opening to say something, but me biting down hard, onto his neck stopped him, and he let out a stuttering breath. I had to hold back my own blush and continued.

Sans's P.O.V

My face was on fire as she squirmed slighty, rubbing onto me, while trailing kisses down my neck and slowly unzipping my jacket. Her cold hands slithered up my chest and torso from the bottom of my shirt, leaving small goosebumps all over me. I grabbed her wrists, and she snapped her out of her trance, staring down at me and breathing heavily. I pulled her down, onto me, then began to kiss her, but this time was different. It was more rough, and forceful. She kissed back, but it was gentle, and slow, the complete opposite of mine. Her eyes closed, and she tried to keep up with my lips. I could tell she hadn't had much experience, and I wasn't going easy on her, but she should know better than to try and dominate me. Her hand gently cupped the side of my face as she deepend the kiss.

I tried to stick my tongue in her mouth, but as I did, she flinched back and opened her eyes. Apparently she hasn't done that before. Her face was a bright pink, and she looked down. I caught her off guard and flipped us over, so I was ontop of her. She gasped adorably as I began to kiss, and suck her neck. She looked dazed, but made no sound.

Frisk's P.O.V

I loved what he was doing, it made me feel tingly, and giggly. He glared at me, I gave him a questioning look. "What?" I spat. He didn't reply but just continued on. He bit down. Very, very hard. I gasped but let out a weird sound when he licked up the blood drawn to my neck. It was like the pain just turned into pleasure in a second. I rolled us over, trying to crush him, but failing. I did the same thing he did to me, hearing a moan from him, which satisfied me.

He bit his bttom lip, his red face showing he was embarrassed. I bent back down, and right as my lips collided with his, I felt a large pain in my stomach. I looked down, expecting a bone, but saw that his hand punched through my stomach. I screamed and tears went down my face. I hated when he did this! He'd be all sweet, then kill me! I looked at him, tears blurring my eyes. I wanted to beg him to stop, but I couldn't. I, once again, became nothing.

San's P.O.V

I smirked as she looked down and her eyes widened. I knew she'd cry, but when she looked up at me, I felt so guilty. Her face held a different emotion. Not just from the wound or the pain, but it held a hatred, and a betrayed look, like I had hurt her in every way possible when she trusted me the most. She quickly disappeared into thin air. I was in shock that she, a killer, could hold such a hurt and innocent expression.

Why couldn't this just be a dream?

Omg, the cringe is real! Sorry if you cringed, and that this is short, but I need ideas people! I have no idea what to do for the next chapter! I think I might delete this, I don't know, should I?

Bye, People!

- Faith