Chapter 1

I'm locked in a very intense staring contest with my bedroom ceiling. There's a dirt spot on it that sort of looks like a rabbit. I don't want to know how it got there. My phone vibrates. I hold the device up above my face, blatantly disregarding the danger that puts me in. 'Dude you gotta see this'. It's a facebook message from my ever perverted best friend, Ethan.

I press the link that's attached to the message and am honestly not surprised it leads me to pornhub. Something about a brunet and experimenting. He kind of looks like my crush and I find myself blushing. There's no actual sex. But damn do I feel my sweats grow tighter. I guess it's gonna be one of those nights.

After some special quality time with myself I clean my stomach with some kleenex. If diamonds are a girl's best friend, kleenex is a guy's. With a sigh I lay aside my phone and get up from my bed, stretching my back in the process.

Three steps bring me to my guitar, which I pickup and start strumming some random chords on. Eventually my fingers settle on plucking the intro to Nicotine by Panic! At The Disco. Not the best song for an acoustic guitar but I can make it work.

About halfway through the song there's a knock on my bedroom door which startles me so badly I almost drop my baby. I mean my guitar. Mah, it's pretty much the same thing.

"You know I hate to interrupt your amazing, free concerts, but dinner's ready." my aunt Cynthia says with warm smile. Yeah, my parents kind of disowned me when I came out as gay to them. But aunt Cynthia? She saved me. I love her to death for it. "Alright, I'll be right down." I say. She nods and leaves, leaving the door open just a smidge behind her. I lay my baby down on my bed and look around for a shirt. I spend the majority of my free time shirtless. A guy is allowed to enjoy his freedom.

Finally I spot one hanging over the top of my full body mirror. I pull it off of it and smell it. It should be fine, so I pull it on and make my way out of my room and to the living room. You see, there's this amazing perk to living in a dingy apartment that I like to call 'no fucking stairs motherfucker'. I really don't like stairs. Not because I'm lazy. I'm quite the opposite really. Got an ADHD certificate to prove it. Not that that is how ADHD works.

Anyway. My semi-positive bond with stairs got ruined when I broke my foot when I was like eight and still lived with my parents. My birth givers couldn't really handle messes. But I always failed to keep myself occupied with the same toy for very long. So I always had to go upstairs. Grab a toy. Go downstairs. Play with it. Go back upstairs. Switch it for a new toy. And so on and so further. It was hell. And I feel a couple of times which didn't help my foot's healing process.

So living in a dingy apartment without stairs is really close to being the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I spot Cynthia on the couch in front of the tv, two plates of spaghetti and two glasses of coke on the coffee table. We have a diner table of course but we never use it. I mean I never use it. Cynthia uses it for work. She works as a part time chef at some restaurant and as a free-style writer from home.

With a sigh I plant my ass down on the couch and attack my diner. I love food. Although I try not to eat too much. I really need to lose some weight. So when I see the bottom of my plate appear through the dough strings and tomato sauce I put the plate back on the coffee table. I let out a burp and punch my chest. "Charming." Cynthia comments. I grin at her. "Thanks."

Then I lean back in the couch to watch whatever's on tv. It probably some kind of movie. But I didn't see the beginning so I have no clue what's happening. There's a lot of cool fighting scenes though so it's alright. It gives me inspirations for my tricking. It's a not so famous sport which I've been practicing since I was six.

Eventually the movie ends I go back to my room. There's school tomorrow and I should probably be rested for that, so I go to sleep.