Chapter 20

I really need a little break from life, so I decide to head over to Terrence's when classes are done. I hope he doesn't mind my coming over unannounced. But I guess it should be fine when taking into consideration that he likes me.

That's so weird to actually put into words even when it's just in my own head. Terrence likes me. Olivier likes me. Tommy likes me. God I feel so vain I want to wash myself with dirt. And let's stop this train of thought before it gets even weirder.

If worst comes to worst though, I can just start singing I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco. That solves every possible situation, trust me.

My eyes catch a yellow car passing by and I gasp, pulling out my phone. Okay, five minutes. After aggressively shoving my phone into my pocket again I start running. No, not running, sprinting. I sprint like my life depends on it.

Terrence his house soon comes into view and I smile. Those five minutes better not be up yet. Once I arrive at their back door I halt immediately, almost crashing into the class surface, and start knocking like a madman. My eyes fly around the kitchen and meet Laurence his blue gaze as he looks at me over his shoulder, his back leaning against the table. Leaning against the kitchen counter across him is the guy with black hair that's always with them. I'm slightly ashamed to say I still don't know his name.

Laurence doesn't seem to plan on opening the door for me though. Both the guys just look at me, amusement clear in their eyes. I sigh and pout. Then an idea strikes me. I lift my phone and point at the time on the screen, then hold up a hand with all five fingers extended. The black haired guy decides to put me out of my misery and opens the door. I dash right on through, yelling a quick 'thank you' over my shoulder as I storm up their stairs. I check the time on my phone. One minute remaining!

My foot comes into rough contact with Terrence his bedroom door as I kick the piece of wood open. My eyes immediately spot the boy laying on his bed, headphones on his head. He was probably peacefully listening to some music before my loud appearance interrupted him. I waste no time immediately rushing to his side and punching his shoulder. "AW! What the hell Reiss!?" he exclaims. "Yellow car." I choke out as I bend over, trying to collect my breath. He just gives me a blank stair. "What?" I ask. "I made it under the five minute mark, you can't complain."

Right after those words leave my mouth his face expression changes, revealing a bright smile. "I'm the first person you think of to punch when you see a yellow car? Awwww, I'm honored." he cooes. I grin back at him, finally having caught my breath. "I was actually on my way here so you were the most nearby." I correct him.

He furrows his eyebrows slightly in confusion and takes off his headphones, turning off the music he was listening and dropping the stuff on his nightstand. "I need a break of the never ending stress that we call life and was hoping you would like to assist me with that, my lord." I explain in a semi-british accent and take a bow. Terrence just laughs and shakes his head. Then his demeanor changes and he gets up. I recognise the look in his eyes and start second guessing my decision of coming here to relax a bit.

He softly pushes me down, making me sit down on his bed. I gulp and look up at him with a slight blush on my cheeks. He's looking at me like I'm a piece of meat. "I would be glad to assist you, my lord." he whispers in my ear and gets down on his knees. This new position is making me blush even more. Terrence still has that look on his face and I'm quite sure he has something sexual in mind. Roses are red, cacti are prickly. Oh my fucking God, this escalated quickly.

He raises a hand and palms me through my jeans. Oh God, oh God, oh God. I can feel my cheeks grow another tint darker. Should I let him continue? Do I like this? Of course I like this, I'm a teenager. But do I agree with it? I feel really guilty, yet somehow looking into those gray eyes makes the guilt flow away, which causes a new wave of guilt and everything just turns into this weird guilt cycle.

His tongue wets his lips as he undoes the button of my jeans and unzips the fly. My throat is going dry and I gulp again. Is he going to..?

Terrence leans forward and leaves a soft kiss on my boxers. I vaguely notice how I stop breathing as my breath hitches in my throat. My entire body is burning up. He slowly pulls down my jeans and I can hear them drop on the ground around my ankles. Is it just me or is it getting very hot in this room all of a sudden?

His hands push my knees apart as Terrence looks up, biting back a smile. Our eyes meet and I finally remember to breath again, it's raspy though. "Would a blow job help you relax?" the boy asks. I almost faint. How is he so ridiculously hot!? Then my mind flashes back to that video. The porn Terrence over here somehow ended up in that started this entire shit show. I feel like I shouldn't be aloud to see this side of him because I saw that blasted thing. What do I do now? The tent in my boxers tells me I would really like that blowjob. But should I really just abandon rationality while in a love square like this? Terrence trails a finger up and down my member and I can't help but to let out a soft moan. "Well?" he purrs.

Fuck it.

I nod my head and lean back on my hands so I can lift my hips. Terrence rushes my boxers off and immediately gets down to business. His mouth closes around me and I throw my head back. God, this feels amazing. Terrence lets out a small hum as he continues pleasuring me. The vibration it causes makes me groan in ecstasy. He swirls his tongue around me while bobbing his head up and down. I start panting softly and bury my hand in his hair, softly pulling on it and massaging his skull. There's no way I'll be able to last long. It feels like Terrence has some serious experience. No shit Reiss, remember the video? Fuck yeah I remember that video. Images of it flash through my mind and I feel myself getting closer to... You know.

Suddenly Terrence grabs a hold of my balls and I gasp, snapping my head up to look down at him. I'm met with an inviting, sensual gray gaze. How did I never notice his eyelashes are so long? He's beautiful... An unexpected wave of pleasure hits me and makes me groan. Oh shit I'm gonna cum.

I try to pull away from Terrence so I don't pump my cum down his throat. But he takes a tight hold of my thighs and keeps me in place. He even starts bobbing his head up and down faster, still keeping eye contact.

My hips buck as I lose all control. He swallows all of it. I can't help but stare at him as he licks his lips afterwards and smiles at me. "Did that relieve some stress?" he asks with a husky voice. All I can do is nod. Then I lean forward, grab a hold of his face and kiss him, my tongue darting past his lips. There's a faint, salty taste lingering in his mouth.

"So this is why you were in such a hurry."

I flinch and pull away from Terrence, quickly covering my private area with the blanket on his bad. When that's sorted out I snap my head over in the direction of the door. Laurence is standing there, an amused yet ticked off look in his eyes. Oh my God. So, leaving out the names, the situation is as follows. The brother of my... Love interest? Walked in on his brother giving me a blowjob. Or us making out while my dick is out. This is so fucking awkward. He read the situation wrong though.

"Actually I was in a hurry because I saw a yellow car on my way here and had to punch him before the five minute mark. Then things escalated really quickly." I elaborate. Laurence snorts and shakes his head to which I pout and turn my head to Terrence. "Your brother is a prick."

Terrence laughs loudly before resting his hands on either side of my face. Then his lips are on mine again. He pushes me down on my back and crawls on top of me as the door is slammed closed. That was so awkward. Ethan is proven right once again. I attract awkward situations. This visit may have not gone as planned, and I may regret it tomorrow. But for now I'm just going to enjoy being bathed in kisses, cuddles and affection. I would like to pull my jeans up again though. Or at least my boxers.