Chapter 13

The buzzing of my phone causes me to wake up. I groan in annoyance and tighten my arms around Terrence. Didn't really know I ended up cuddling him but he's honestly very comfortable. The real question is though... Why is he taller than me while I'm the older one?

His hand disappears inside my pants pocket and he pulls out my phone, then turns it off. "Fuck you Cynthia." he mumbles. I laugh softly. Then I freeze. "Did you say Cynthia?" I ask tensely. "Yeah... Why?"

I sit up immediately and pull my phone from his hands to call my aunt back. She picks up on the first ring. "Did you really just deny my phone call?" she asks coldly. I gulp. "Of course not auntie, my finger slipped. It was an accident." I say with a nervous laugh at the end. I jump up from Terrence his bed and start pacing back and forth. My free hand finds its way to my mouth and I start nibbling on my fingernails. "Good. Well I was just wondering when you were planning to come home since it just started storming like hell, are you already on your way?" she continues, now in a kinder tone.

"I actually just woke up from a nap." I admit in embarrassment. Cynthia laughs and I think I can even hear her slap her knee. "I so saw that coming!" she exclaims. I glare at the air in front of me. "Yeah yeah. Real mature aunt Cynthia." I retort, trying to sound venomous but judging from the scoff at the onder end of the line I failed, again.

"Just spend the night there. Don't forget to do your homework though." she says. This time I'm the one to snort. "As if I do my homework when I'm home." I drawl. Cynthia isn't having any of my shit anymore though and just hangs up with a 'bye Reiss'.

I drop my phone on Terrence his desk and look outside. It really is storming like hell. Then I turn towards the boy who is still sprawled out on his bed, staring at me with an amused smirk. "Can I spend the night here?" I ask. He shrugs. "Probably won't be a problem but we should play it safe and check with my parents anyway." he says and gets up.

He opens his bedroom door and leans out of it. "Oi mom is it okay if Reiss spends the night!?" he yells down the hallway. There's an almost immediate reply delivered back to us in the same manner. "Who the fuck is Reiss!?" "The guy that's tutoring me in French!" "You have a tutor!?" "Yeah!" "Okay, he gets to stay!"

Terrence closes his door again and grins at me. I roll my eyes at him and grin. "That's actually a really efficient way of communication. No need to use the stairs. Ten out of ten." I tell him. He walks over to me again with a strange glint in his eyes. "Wanna make out some more?" he asks as he bites his lip. I'm usually not flustered easily, but this guy is doing something to me that is seriously weird but I like it regardless. I respond to his proposal by placing my hands on his lower back and pressing my lips on his jawline. From there I trail kisses all the way to his lips.

He moans softly at a high pitch that makes me want to describe it as a mewl. His body leans against mine for support and I lay him down on his bed. I place my hand on his chest, my fingers brushing his collarbones that are visible thanks to his baggy shirt. My mind starts wandering though. I pull away from the kiss and sit back, vaguely aware of how I'm sitting on his crotch. There's something more important that needs to be addressed though. "You wanna go to the music store tomorrow? I need some new picks for my guitar. And some reserve strings." I tell him. Terrence just gapes at me as if he can't believe I stopped our make out session for something like this. Bitch, music will always be my top priority.

"Sure." he says after a moment and blinks owlishly at me. I smile a cheer, throwing my arms up in victory. "You know part if me wants to make use of this boyfriend competition thing and make you pay for all my shit." I tell him. I don't mean it though. I would never make use of an amazing guy like that. Well not on purpose. I think I should just let them do whatever until they realise I'm really not worth their attention. It shouldn't take too long.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Terrence his hand sliding up my torso and pulling my shirt up along the way. "Damn you're hot." he breathes out and bites his lip. I flutter my eyelashes at him and smile broadly like I've seen girls do at school. He laughs and throws his head back. When he looks back at me his eyes are so alive and happy I can't keep myself from grinning.

His unoccupied hand slips around my waist and he bites his lip again. I'm surprised it isn't bleeding yet to be honest. "Dude your waist is so slim. I love it." he says and looks at me with hooded eyes. I can't help but frown as an image of myself pops up in my head. "Not as slim as I'd like it to be." I tell him.

Terrence is frowning now too. "You really have low self esteem don't you." he says softly. I avoid eye contact at which he lets out a sigh. He straightens his back and rests his hands on either side of my face, forcing me to look at him. "You're beautiful, Reiss." he whispers. I gulp and shake my head so his hands let go of me. Tears are threatening to spill from my eyes. Instead of letting them flow I take a deep breath and close my eyes as I bury my face against his neck.

"Stop lying to me." I say. My voice sounds foreign to me. Terrence wraps his arms around me and lays down on his back again, taking me with him. "I'm not." he whispers. One of his hands brushes through my hair. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly. Don't cry, you don't deserve to cry. With those thoughts I fall asleep, comforted by his tight embrace.