Chapter 13: "Ooshige the Manager!"

The stylish lady wearing a navy blue business shirt sat in silence, panting as she sat down the comfortable, fluffy chair. Ooshige leaned her body heavily against the wall. Flustered as she was, with Mitsuki she had grown so much that her current issues oddly seemed easy to handle. Sakura Sato rounded the corner, his hand clutching his mother's, to find Ooshige laughing to herself, a weary yet content smile gracing her face. His mother loosened her grip on his hand, and sensing her misunderstanding, he calmly turned his starry brown eyes up to hers and told her, "Don't worry, mama, she's happy."

Extremely embarrassed, Ooshige turned her blushing face to the duo and hastily bowed several times while apologizing, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! U-um, I was just..." but to her astonishment, Sato and his mother were merely smiling at her, nearly laughing.

"Hey! Ooshige-san, did something good happen today?"

"Sato-san," Ooshige said, addressing the mother, "I just realized how easy Full Moon made it for me to handle things that would have been very difficult before I met her."

"You were Full Moon's manager?"

"I told you that, mama," piped in Sakura Sato, "She even let me meet Full Moon before she disappeared."

"Oh, is that so? Well, then. I don't suppose you know where..." she stopped suddenly, for Ooshige had fallen to the floor, her legs dangling towards the sky. "Oh, is that a bad subject to talk about?"

Righting herself swiftly, Ooshige said, "It's just that I cannot tell anybody, and I have had to tell that to about fifty people today alone, and," noting the blinking red light on her phone, "I think I have another few to tell the same thing, soon. How do all these people get my phone number!" she screamed the last bit rather loudly, fanning the Sato's hair back as if they were in a wind tunnel.

Maintaining her composure, Sakura's mother said, "I'm sure she had her reasons, she did promise everyone she would return, ne?"

Ooshige smiled, hiding the sadness of knowledge inside herself, "She did, didn't she?"

"Ooshige-san, Full Moon was very pretty, I hope I can meet her again," said Sakura.

Her smile dimmed a bit as she responded, "Me too, Sakura-chan."

After a brief pause, she turned their attention back to matters at hand, "Now, are you ready to get to work, we have two commercials for you to audition for, plus the children's show at seven am...sharp! Get back to work, Manager Ooshige."