Chapter 35- Alexander | Never Let A Kiss Fool You, Never Let A Fool Kiss You

Chapter 35: Never Let A Kiss Fool You, Never Let A Fool Kiss You

Alex needed three things desperately:

1) For Faye to look at him with the same vehemence as she did before.

2) For Faye to look at him.

3) A fucking wank.

He entered their cabin with a slight motivation in his bones, he stopped short when there was a paper that slipped through the door waiting in front of him. He knelt down and picked it up, only to roll his eyes at the title. This camp was advertising their CAS trip way too fucking much. All it did was remind him, that they were going to Cozumel - and Faye and him wouldn't be where they once were.

________________________

SAMPLE ITINERARY :

|→ Day One - Arrive in Cozumel. As your aircraft lands in Cozumel International Airport, you will see your first sight of Mexico.  Located on the Caribbean coast near Cancún, Mexico - you will see lots of blue and beautiful. On arrival, the bus will drive you to your accommodation on the beach and your first day will be spent settling in. At night, you will do your first activity either with the sea turtle rehabilitation center, or the local school - depending on which group you get put in.

________________________

Alex stopped reading and looked down to see that the company had outlined all the days for the duration of time that they were going to spend there. He needed to find a way to talk to Faye once before they both had to shape up and ship out, he knew how hard it would be to try and make her understand during a fucking trip.

He left the brochure on Faye's bed, knowing it would interest her more than it would him and made his way to the bathroom to take care of the third item on his list. He made sure to lock the door behind him this time, and reached to switch on the shower.

He shed his clothes off and looked at himself in the mirror for a split second. His eyes had sunk down during the past days and his face looked nothing like his former self. It was as if he was a shell now that a part of him has left. He licked his lips and snapped out of the self-pity.

Being hollow is sad. But at least he was alive.

He entered the steaming shower and let the hot water scald down his skin, with each lick of fire he shuddered violently. He opened his eyes and looked up to the shower head, letting the water pool onto his face and burn him up from the inside out. He placed one hand on the cool shower wall. Once his palm hit the tile, he let out of a hiss at the extremities of each temperature. With his arm positioned above his head, he closed his eyes and as the water droplets fell off his eyelashes, he let the thoughts consume him.

If the only way he could be with Faye Watson was through his thoughts, then that's exactly what he was going to do.

He travelled to a different time, and a different place. Where he could bring her home to their house and see her smile as they fell into bed together. Where he would see her write on her writing desk and they would put up the baubles on the christmas tree together.

Fuck off, Banks. This is what's getting your dick hard? He thought.

He pictured her at their house, and she was sitting on the kitchen table top wearing nothing but one of his shirts. He made his way to her. Like he always would, as if she were a fucking magnet and he couldn't stop the physics of the world that forced him... tempted him to move towards her, against her, with her.

He would never leave eye contact, holding her stare as he knelt down infront of her.

Kissing her ankles, he moved his tongue to taste the smooth cream of her skin, swallowing her into memory. He saw her breath rise and her little flutters of breath come out like she was losing breath and she needed to find oxygen fast. He made his way up to her thigh and rose slightly to push her back on the table, crawling right behind her. Spreading her knees, he saw her glistening heat and shuddered in anticipation.

He trailed his other hand down to his length and cupped his balls. Everything felt knotted and tight, waiting for release. The heat of the shower and the heat of his thought, drove him mad. He moved his fingers up to his length and let himself succumb to everything that woman did to him.

He moved his mouth close to her pussy, and let out a sigh of contempt. He saw Faye wince as the air touched her and she closed her eyes. He moved his mouth to the top of her, kissing her pubic bone and leaving a mark there for only her to see later. Making his way down, he let his tongue swipe once on her skin and as he placed his hands on her waist. He couldn't hold out any more.

He needed to taste her.

He sunk himself into her, he felt the heat of her pussy on his lips and he ate. He licked her slit and let his tongue find every part of her. He closed his mouth around her clit and sucked, leaving little nips in between - he saw her arch her back into his touch. She tasted like home.

He moved his lips away from her and looked up to see her frown. With his signature smirk, he waited, and just as he hoped - her body moved down and she softly moved herself to find his mouth. Once it returned onto her, she moved against him and he pushed his tongue onto the little bundle of nerves making her scream out in ecstasy.

She was screaming his name. Always his name.

He moved down and let his tongue slip inside her, he wrote everything he ever wanted to say with his tongue. Moving inside her and ravishing her folds. He worshipped everything about this girl. Everything about her called him to his knees.

Alex couldn't take his thoughts anymore, he pushed out into his fist that was moving up and down his length faster than he could comprehend, and as he steered Faye to climax in his head, he jerked out and let himself spill his release.

He let out fast breaths and the pleasure slowly made it's way down to pain. He could taste the salt of his tears slide with the water running on his face. He balled both his hands into a fist and punched the wall in front of him, hissing as the tile hit his knuckles. It was all wrong.

He was angry, he was frustrated, he wanted so much that could never be his. He would never be good enough, she deserved better. Everyone fucking deserved better. He let his knees hit the floor of the shower and put both palms to his face. Always to his knees.

For the first time in a long time, he let himself open. He let his ribs split open and crack to shed light on his heart. Everything was empty inside anyway, he let himself sob for the first time in what felt like forever.

Being hollow is sad. But at least he was alive.

-----------------------------------

Vote

Fan

Comment

And

Follow

Lots of love,

Kitkat