✖︎ 1M Extra- AU | Alexander | Readers Choice | "Role Reversal" ✖︎

1 Million Extra Story: ✖︎ AU ✖︎ Role Reversal

✖︎ Readers Choice: "A scene where Faye is the outgoing one and Alex the shy one, where she comes onto him and they rock each others world"

✖︎ Note: This is not in any way or shape part of the original story line. This is set in a 'alternative universe' involving the characters Alexander and Faye. Furthermore, this has no link nor connection to the original and main plotline, it is a thank you extra for reaching 1 million reads!

-----------------------------------

Alex looked at the clock and watched as the second hand ticked away the time. Every Tuesday, she would come after her afternoon lecture session and  check out her old books and take a couple more new ones.

He had been working at the campus library part time for the past 3 months, and for the past three months he would take every chance he could to work on a Tuesday all because of Faye Watson. He saw her name on her library card the second week she came in and her face hadn't left his thoughts ever since.

A shiver ran down his spine whenever he thought about the confident poise she held, and every novel she checked out gave him a little more idea to figuring out the story of her in his head. He had wanted to talk to her for quite a while now, but he could never grow the courage to approach a topic other than telling her when her book's were due next.

He groaned and slumped back into his chair. He heard the door to the library squeak open and he felt the growing blush crawl up his neck and up to heat his cheeks. He knew. He always knew when it was her, there was an electrical shift in the library. There he sat, in the front desk hiding behind his shaggy blonde hair not even growing the balls to look up.

He guessed she was a Lit. student from the books she always checked out, but he wasn't too sure. You would know if you asked her, you dumbass he thought. He looked up through his eyelashes and saw that she was looking straight at him. Standing right in front of the desk.

He jumped out of his skin and shifted his body to look at her completely. He opened his mouth but couldn't find the words to greet her. "Uh - uh uhm Can I.. Can I uhm help you?" he coughed. He saw the slight smirk pull at the corner of her lips, and the things he wanted to do with those lips could be considered unhealthy. He swallowed a groan and looked up at her eyes.

She placed a pile of books in front of him and smiled down at them. "I won't be checking out any today, I'm afraid. I have a really bad essay I have to write coming up so no time." She waded through her bag and found her library card, handing it to Alex.

Alex blinked as he took her library card. He nodded, swiping the card on the side of his monitor. Immediately, a catalog of all the books that Faye had ever checked out popped up on the screen and he went to reach for the books that she previously took.

Come on, Alex. Get your shit together

"A- an essay? Uhm do you take English Lit?" he asked looking down at the screen. He bit his lip when a breeze blew through the door and allowed him to get her scent. She smelled of a meadow and everything soft in life.

"Yeah... What gave it away?" the corner of her lips twitched up into a smirk and Alex felt all the heat travel down into his cock. He shuddered with the thought of everything he wanted to do with those lips.

Alex could see her look down at his name tag and then back up to his hands moving the books around, in order to scan them.

"Your catalog is very forthcoming with your tastes" Alex managed to say smoothly, he started to scan the barcodes behind every book she was giving back and tapped the screen each time. He paused at the title of one book as the notification popped up on the screen.