1

I'm not creative with tittles so I'm just gonna stick to the normal way for now 😂

Lance P.O.V
"Finally It's Friday! And its the weekend! The bad part is that I'm gonna be home doing nothing at all" might as well text in the group chat"

*Group Chat*
Meme_Lord101: HEY BOI

Pidgeon_: Please stop

Meme_Lord101: IM BORED

Pidgeon_: on a Friday??

Hunk_Slam_Dunk: Really?!

Meme_Lord101: S.O.S

Pidgeon_: well idk tbh.

Meme_Lord101: ANYONE UP FOR A SLEEPOVER?

Hunk_Slam_Dunk: Will there be food? Popcorn? Pizza? Games?

Pidgeon_: that's basically what a sleepover is hunk.

Space_Dad201: A Sleepover? Is Allura coming?

Meme_Lord101: I mean yeah sure.

Space_Dad201: then I'm coming too. But pleas don't do anything....u know -.-

Pidegon_: Shiro is turning Dad mode on

Space_Dad201: shut up.

Meme_Lord101: ANYWAYS, where u guys wanna have it at?

Pidgeon_: lets have it at my place, my brother Matt isn't home for a few weeks because he's with my mom and dad somewhere so I basically have the whole place to my self.

Meme_Lord101: AWESOME!

Space_Dad201: I invited Allura and she said yes she's coming over!

Meme_Lord101: alright everyone meets up at Pidge's house at 7:30 p:m SHARP

Hunk_Slam_Dunk: This is gonna be awesome!

Pidgeon_: see u guys here!

NoOnes P.O.V
Lance turns off his phone and gets his bags and puts in his Pjs and some extra clothes, after that it went running down to the kitchen getting some junk food like Oreos, snickers, and mostly chips for the sleepover. He was so excited he kept running all over the house making sure he doesn't forget anything.

Lance P.O.V
"Its 7:26 p:m! Almost time! Let me change into comfortable clothes real quick though." Lance goes rushing to his room to change. Once he was done, he was wearing some light blue jeans, light up sneakers and with a greyish shirt and white hoodie. "Perfect! And just on time!" Lance rushes down stairs, before he goes out the door with his bags he says goodbye to his mom "ADIOS MAMA TE QUIERO" after that he slams the door shut and goes running to Pidge's house, (not that it was far, only a couple blocks away).
Lance finally got to Pidge front door, while catching his breath, he knocks on the door. Soon the door opens seeing Pidge in her green pajamas.

NoOnes P.O.V
"Come on in dumbass" Pidge says rolling her eyes. "Thanks for the nice greeting" Lance said while entering her house looking around. He walks into the living room and sees Hunk, Shiro, and Allura. But then he saw someone he didn't know and completely turn his eyes on the strange boy on the couch, looking really shy, he had a mullet,black hair and really violet eyes. "Who's this? And who invited him?" "Thats Keith, one of my best friends across the street, Keith, this is Lance, Lance this is Keith."

Keith P.O.V
I see this guy, he has a type of caramel skin color, chocolate brown hair, and blue eyes, at that moment my heart skipped a beat. "NO NO NO NOT NOW GAY THOUGHTS" I said in my mind. I was literally screaming in my head while he was walking towards me"

NoOnes P.O.V
"Um...Hi" Keith said immediately feeling his cheeks heat up but turns away from looking at Lance so he can't notice. "Hey Keith! Nice to meet u!" Lance says while he reaches his hand out so Keith can shake it, Keith look into Lance eyes for a moment but then realized to shake his hand. "I already see where this is going" Shiro Chuckled. "SHIRO" Keith screamed then just realized everyone was looking at him, he quickly shoved a pillow onto his face in embarrassment. "Anywaysss, lets watch something! A movie? Or whatever" Lance said while sitting on the couch, he didn't even realize he was sitting next to Keith really close. "I'm so not gonna survive tonight" Keith thought.

Authors Comment
Welp I liked how this chapter turned out 🙃 See u in the next update BAI BAI
❤️💙💛💚💓🖤