3

NoOnes P.O.V
Everyone was on the floor of the living room criss-crossed, about to play Truth Or Dare. Lance just kept grinning while Keith kept on blushing madly.

"Alright who's gonna go first?" Lance said already impatient to start.

"I'll go! Hmm...who should I pick?" Pidge said putting one finger to her chin while squinting her eyes looking around the room to see who to pick.

"Please not me, I swear to god if she picks me, I'm going to-"

"KEITH, truth or dare?"

"Crap." Keith mumbled while deciding what to pick. "Truth"

"Pfft. Pussy." Lance said rolling his eyes.

"Fuck You."

"You mean the other way around" Lance smirked at what he just said, causing Keith face to creep blush onto his cheeks.

"ERM-INAPPROPRIATE LANCE!" Shiro said already giving Lance the death stare. Everybody knew Shiro doesn't mess around as soon as you see him giving you that death stare right in the damn eye.

"Uh- moving on, Keith, who do u have a......CRUSH on?"

Keith eyes went wide in shock, "Pidge-ar-are you seriously going to ask me that on the first ROUND?! That's so unfair!" Keith huffed crossing his arms trying to contain himself from blushing from what Pidge just said.

"Just answer the question Keith, so it can be over already." Allura yawned already getting bored.

"Erm-um-my crush? Um, that's actually funny! Umm........CAN I USE THE BATHROOM?" Keith just blurted that out without thinking. Lance and Hunk just started bursting out laughing from what Keith just said. Keith ignored it even though he was totally embarrassed.

"Uh, sure, go upstairs, take a right and there it is." Pidge said looking very concerned. "Keith never acted like this before...he's more chilled. Something is going on and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it." That came across Pidge mind, but then she immediately erased that thought when she heard Keith.

"OKAY THANKS SORRY" Keith said while walking fast upstairs to the bathroom.

"What the hell is up with him?" Lance said watching Keith disappear going upstairs.

"He doesn't normally act like this. Are you sure he's okay Pidge?" Hunk turned his face towards Pidge who looked like she was about to fall asleep.

"Huh? Oh yeah, he is acting strange. But don't worry, I'm sure it's nothing."

"Are we going to continue this game still?" Shiro said hoping they will say no.

"Umm DUH, lets just wait for Keith." Lance said. Shiro just groaned, putting his palm of his hands to his jaw.

Authors Comment:
Yes I know this wasn't a full chapter. This was kind of rushed because of the bad af internet connection and because I'm tired from the whole trip thing and I'm writing this at night. But I promise the next chapter is gonna be long so yep. BAI BAI ❤️💙💚💛🖤💖