Part 8

No Ones P.O.V
Everyone finished eating pizza, they all looked tired but none of them wanted to go to sleep.

"I'm boredddd" Pidge groaned as she rolled off the couch and made a big "OOF"

"Well, who wants to go back to playing Truth Or Dare?" Lance asked, Shiro sighed, he knew where this was going and he didn't want to be involved. Allura eyes beamed with excitement as she was ready for another round of Truth Or Dare. Keith on the other hand, was a nervous wreck on the inside, he knew that Pidge can take advantage of it.

"IM READY LETS GO" Pidge jumped up and out a fist in the air, everyone sat in a circle in the middle of the living room. "Okay who goes first?" Hunk asked trying to hide his sleepiness. "SHIRO, TRUTH OR DARE?" Pidge yelled while having a huge smirk on her face

"You little shi-truth" Shiro confidently said, "do you or do you not look at memes at 2 in the morning because you can't go to sleep?" Pidge grinned, Keith tried to hold in his laughter. "What-how did you-yes, I do look at memes at 2 in the morning, DONT JUDGE ME" Shiro huffed, crossing his arms. Lance burst out laughing "YOU LOOK AT MEMES? DUDE WE GOTTA LOOK AT SOME TOGETHER ONE DAY"

Somehow that made Keith a little jealous, he doesn't like the thought of Lance and Shiro hanging out together alone, eh it's probably a stupid reason to get jealous of. His thoughts got interrupted by Lance

"Babe, truth or dare?" Keith's face turned red by the name Lance called him, Lance noticed and smirked
"FuCk yOu" Keith mumbled under his breath, "dare" he said bluntly. "I dare you to prank call Toys R Us" Lance said grinning happily, "Lance, it's fucking midnight, do you really-fine whatever I'll do it" Keith pulled out his phone and dialed the number, he put it on speaker so everyone wouldn't think he was lying. It ranged for awhile and then it stopped.

"I am sorry but Toys R Us is not available anymore, it's been a fun ride, thank you for being with us through our these past years making childrens around the world happy, remember don't grow up and play on!" Then it hanged up.

"Wha-what?" Hunk stuttered, Pidge was already crying. "No-it can't be, WHAT THE FUCK? I-I LOVE TOYS R US I GO THERE WITH LANCE FUCKING AROUND EVERYDAY" Pidge whined, Keith was confused, he never been there but he has heard of it, yet he doesn't know why it's a big deal. "I remember me and Pidge use to run around the store with those Star War lasers, I use to be Dark Vader and Pidge use to be that little hideous fucking gremlin dude" Lance chuckled, Pidge started crying. "Pidge-are you seriously-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KEITH, YOUR LITTLE EMO HEAD ASS DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE MEMORIES OF TOYS R US, ITS EVERY LITTLE KID'S DREAM TO GO THERE" Pidge yelled throwing her hands up in the air

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT JEEZ SORRY" Keith put his hands up in defense, great-now everyone is emotional over this

Author's Comment:

SUP, sorry I had to make this short but hopefully you guys enjoyed it!