5

HAI SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I just got back home from vacation 🙃 anyways BACK TO THE STORY

Pidge's P.O.V
Me, Allura and Hunk all just sat down on the couch in silent. I started to get bored and brought up a conversation.
"Hey has anyone seen Shiro after his panic attack?" Allura just looked at me with a confuse expression while Hunk looked like he was about to fall asleep. "Erm, no actually, where is he?" Allura started scanning the room even though it was completely hopeless. As soon as I was about to speak again, Shiro walked in looking like he's about to throw up, "Hey Shiro, you okay man? You look sick" I got up from my position on the couch and went to Shiro putting a hand on his shoulder who was leaning against the wall. "Yea Im o-okay just had to process all of what happen earlier and I guess it made me go crazy." My face turned from worry to a grin on my face trying to contain my self from laughing.
"Where's Keith and Lance?"
"They are just fucking" Allura said with a huge smirk while I'm here laughing. "ALLURA!!, WAIT ARE THEY PIDGE?!" I slowly stopped laughing and calmed my self "nah, their too oblivious to realize their feelings for each other anyway." Yes I indeed finally realize what was going on, it was obvious that Keith liked Lance despite the fact he's gay. I could tell by how much he stutters and gets all nervous and blushes like a freak. Lance on the other hand, it was kind of hard to tell at first, but then I notice Lance teasing, and in fact, flirting with Keith. I know Lance is bisexual and it's obvious how he acts around Keith, and I have the PERFECT plan to get them together.
"WAIT WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL?" Hunk out of nowhere just woke up from his slumber and jumped out of the couch like a physco path. "It was pretty obvious though." Allura cooed.
"So....guys...wanna help me make them get together??" I gave them a huge smirk, Soon they knew where I was getting at and all agreed, even Shiro surprisingly.

Keith P.O.V
I'm already in front of Pidge's door where Lance is at. I feel like my heart stopped and my brain is screaming. I stood in front of the door for a moment before knocking. I felt my cheeks heating up. "Calm down Keith, just hope Lance isn't in his boxers that's all!" I let out a sigh and then knocked. The door open and Lance still had his wet pajama pants on and his hair is still wet from what Hunk did. But his shirt is off and you can see his smooth tan...KEITH STOP. "Uh-um-er HEY" What the hell Keith?! Why would u just scream hey?! "Hiya Keith! Thanks for getting my backpack. Like what you see?" Lance smirked and my eyes widened while some blush came across my face, I already knew what he was up to. "WHAT- I mean -uh-HERE YOU GO" I pushed the backpack into his arms while looking at the ground so he can't notice I'm blushing like crazy.
"Oh come on Keithy. Stop acting like you don't like me." "I don't like you..." I mumbled hoping Lance won't find out, he CANT find out or else I would put my self in a hole and die. "Yes you do Keithhhh, it's so obvious." I didnt even realize Lance dragged me into the damn room until I looked up and now our faces are only inches away from each other's, I was speechless for a moment when I noticed how blue his eyes are but then I quickly threw that thought in the back of my mind. " Fuck off Lance. I'm gonna go, everyone's probably worry." I walked out of the door leaving Lance standing there grinning like a dork. A cute dork though.

NoOnes P.O.V
Keith finally came back to the living room, trying to forget how close Lance and his face were. Keith saw everyone on the floor looking at him like if he just graduated from college, "umm, hey? Why are you guys staring at me like that?" Pidge adjusted her glasses "well Keith, we all decided to play spin the bottle right everyone?" Hunk just nodded and Allura and Shiro chuckled a little trying to not make Keith think somethings up. Keith glared at them, he didn't like where this was going obviously, "what are you guys planning to do??"
"Nothing, we're just bored so why not? Come on Keith pleaaaseee" Pidge did some ridiculous puppy eyes and pouted.
"Yeah please Keithy?" As soon as Keith heard that voice, he knew who was it, he felt some arms wrapped around his waist which made him jumped, he turned around and saw Lance who was smirking like an idiot, he was wearing a white tank top and a light blue pants. Keith was flustered and felt his stomach sink. "Uhhh" He didn't know what to say to be honest, he just kept admiring what Lance was wearing, mostly because the tank top revealed his arms. "It's a yes! Alright lets play now, Shiro go grab the bottle" Allura beamed. Shiro went to grab a glass bottle from the kitchen while Lance dragged Keith to the floor to sit with him with the rest of the group.

Shiro finally came back holding a glass bottle in his hand, he place it in the center of the floor which is surrounded by the group.
"So, whos gonna go first?" Hunk asked getting slightly nervous, "Lance" everyone pointed at him with playful grins on their faces. Keith eyes widened and blush appeared on his cheeks, Lance didn't knew what the others were planning, so he didn't care if he was the first one to go, he spins the bottle, everyone eyes were completely focus on the object to see who it was gonna land on, it was so quiet which made Keith even more nervous, he didn't even agreed to play this game! But it's to late now. The bottle started slowing down, and everyone dramatically gasped when they found out who it landed on.

"Fuck my life"

Authors Comment:
HAII GUYS, I had fun writing this chapter, anyways sorry for the cliffhanger :3 but I bet you can all know who it landed on. BAI BAI ❤️💙💛💚🖤💖

Words Counted: 1,068