Part 7

No Ones P.O.V
Everyone fell asleep while waiting for the pizza to come. Finally the doorbell rang which scared the living hell out of Pidge. "Who the hell is here?" She groaned, Lance opened his eyes seeing Pidge heading to the door, he was confused at why his shoulder felt heavy, he turned his head to the side to find Keith sleeping on his shoulder, Lance smiled at the sight of Keith's face, he looks so adorable when he's sleeping. That moment was disturbed by Pidge's scream. "THE PIZZA IS FINALLY HERE WAKE YOUR ASSES UP, SHIRO I NEED $125"
Hunk jumped out of his sleeping position and stood up looking around the living room, "uh, what's happening?" Hunk asked Lance
"Keith, Keith is what's happening" Lance dazed off still looking at the adorable sleepy emo
"What are you-" before Hunk can finish his question, Pidge came in jumping onto Shiro making Shiro groan in pain. "GET THE FUCK UP"
"LANGUAGE YOU LITTLE SHIT" Shiro pushed Pidge off and searched around for his wallet. Lance didn't want to wake up Keith but he had to sadly. Lance shook Keith gently
"Hey-Keith-buddy, wake up, the pizza is here" Keith eyes were barely opened since the brightness of the room bothered him. But soon his eyes adjusted to it and finally has woken up, he realized he's been sleeping on Lance's shoulder which made him blushed ever so slightly, Pidge and Shiro walked into the living room holding 10 boxes of pizza....

"What the fuck?" Lance looked at the two in confusion. "Pidge I said to order TWO boxes of cheese pizzas" Shiro told Pidge in frustration, "you can't blame ME on this, I'm hungry and was in the mood for a lot of pizzas okay?" "I thought you said it costed $25?!" Shiro asked, "nope-I said I need $125, jeez, you are getting old"
Keith yawned and looked like he was about to fall asleep again, Lance looked concerned for the boy, "you okay?"
"Huh? Oh yeah, just tired-what time is it anyways?" Keith turned his head to the clock on the wall. "It's currently 3:36 a:m" Hunk answered, Keith was surprised at first, "who orders pizza at 3 in the morning?"
Pidge gave Keith a 'Shut the fuck up' look. "Anyways, WHOS READY TO EAT PIZZA AND GET HIGH ON OXYGEN?" Pidge hold up the 4 boxes of pizza she was holding and then ran into the kitchen like a little gremlin. Everyone else followed her. "I don't deserve this" Shiro sighed....

Author's Comment:
Don't kill me. I know this is a super late update buT IM BACK SINCE MY EXAMS FINALLY ARE OVER (Thank gOd) SO NOW I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE FASTER HALLELUJAH. Btw 800+ READS?! HOLY SHIT GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHH ❤️💙💚💛🖤💖🧡💜