2

Still not creative with tittles 😂

NoOnes P.O.V
The whole crew was on the large couch watching "white chicks" a comedy movie from the early 2000's , and yes Keith was still freaking out in his mind because of Lance literally sitting so close to him.

"Keith are you okay buddy? Ur face is really red!" Pidge said with a concerned face.

"Huh? Oh yeah! It's probably cuz of the heat in this room am I right?" Keith said while trying to laugh to make it seem like he's TOTALLY not freaking out because a totally hot guy is right next to him.

"But its not even hot in here, the heater isn't on." Lance said turning his attention away from the tv to look at Keith, he notice that his face was REALLY red.

"Oh probably just a fever then! Lets just go back to the movie"

"Okay?" Lance ignore the fact that he knew Keith was actually blushing and just turned his attention back to the movie.

The Movie Is Almost Ending At It was 10:43 p:m

"IM BORED AND HUNGRY, Lance didn't u brought some junk food?" Hunk whined.

"Oh yeah! I left it in the kitchen brb." Lance got up from where his position was from the couch, Keith let out a sigh of relief when Lance finally left.

"I thought I wasn't gonna make it" Keith thought.

"WHO WANTS SOME POTATO CHIPS?!" Lance screamed holding up two large bags of Potato chips while smiling widely.

Everyone literally screamed "ME" and Lance open the bags and jumped back onto the couch. Keith didn't want any and surprisingly that caught Lance attention. "You want some dude?" Lance said while handing out a bag towards Keith. "Umm..." Keith just froze staring at Lance, "Oh no-no-no this CANT be happening, what do I say? Why does he has to be SO CUTE WHAT THE HELL" Keith just kept repeating that in his mind not even realizing Lance saying his name. "Keith? Keith? Keittth, bro are you okay? Hellooooo" Lance just kept waving his hand infront of Keith face. "Keith.exe stopped working" Pidge chuckled trying to contain her laughter.

"Try throwing ice cold water on his face" Allura suggested.

"ALREADY ON IT" Hunk came running into the living room with a cup of cold water and immediately splashed it on Keith face, luckily Lance moved away right on time.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL?" Keith said in shock while shaking his head.

"Well u weren't replying when I said if u wanted some chips, and I kept repeating ur name and u just kept staring at me like if I was crazy or something. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN UR FACE" Lance tried to contain his laughter but it was to late. Keith just glared at Lance. "Shut up."

"Guysss I'm bored, let's play a game." Pidge said laying on the cold floor whining.

"How about truth or dare?!" Lance said with a grin on his face.

"Oh no no no, you guys always takes it way to far whenever we play that dumb game!" Shiro protested as soon as he saw Lance devilish grin.

"Oh come on shiro! Stop turning on ur dad mode and have fun for once." Allura said.

Shiro Sighed as he knew he got defeated. "Fine but JUST THIS ONCE"

"WAHOOO" Everyone screamed happily, except for one person. Keith.

"I'm fucked."

Authors Comment:

HALLO, So Im in a car right now heading to a hotel for the day so yeah, sorry if this was rushed, next chapter will be interesting though so stay tuned 🙃❤️💙💚💛🖤