X | TAEHYUNG

BEFORE THE MURDER—

"TAEHYUNG look at this!" Jin rushes towards me—frantically waving his phone in the air. He directs his phone towards me; shoves it in my face in the process.

"Calm down Jin. What is it that's got you so worked up?" I laugh at his excitement, it's been a while since he's been this happy about something.

"Look!" I hold his phone and glance at the object in hand before looking back  at him.

"What are you trying to do Jin...? This isn't middle school." As I look back at him—he rolls his eyes; snatches the phone from my hand.

"I'm serious, Taehyung."

"Jin I don't think it's a good idea.." My heart begins to quickly bang against my chest as I try not piss off Jin. What he was about to do was anything but good.

"Tae, I'm telling you it's a good idea! What different is it from reporting the news? I'm keeping people in the school updated. Don't you see—I'm trying to help people!" Jin yells in frustration, his chest begins to heave up and down.

"Jin who are you to expose everyone's secrets and ruin their lives in the process? It's not our place to say anything if we don't know both sides. Why don't you talk about something else?" Attempting to calm him down I place my hand on his shoulder, giving him a small smile.

"You just don't understand." Jin mumbles quickly shoving my hand away from his shoulder—beginning to walk away.

"Jin!" I yell his name out in an attempt to not end on bad terms, "oh come on Jin!"

I pinch the bridge of my nose as a small headache began to form, I guess I'll wait till practice to apologize.

Still what he's doing isn't right. Who knows who he'll piss off.

• • •

Who murdered Jin?
Thoughts?