XII | NAMJOON

BEFORE THE MURDER—

NAMJOON

The atmosphere inside the gym was filled with tension, one could suffocate just by breathing in the air. Anybody with a brain could tell something was off with Jin and Taehyung as they weren't talking to each other; avoided each other's presence.

Those two were the ones who created a fun, energetic atmosphere that lifted the teams spirit during the toughest times. For them to be fighting for a significant period of time was odd as they typically resolved their issues quickly.

To see Jin going to practice straight away was not a common thing, as lately he began to distance himself from basketball; find any excuse to not play.

Curious as to what the big issue was I quietly made my way to Jin who angrily throws the basketball in the direction of the net missing. A string of curses flow out of his lips as he stands still—he places his hands on his knees tired from one shot.

My sneakers create a small squeak as I approach him, I place my hand on his shoulder. "Jin what's wrong?" I timidly ask—afraid that he might lash out as he often does lately.

His head snaps towards my direction in order to glare at the person who disrupted his rage fit—his eyebrows slowly relax as he sees my scared expression.

A twinge of guilt pokes at Jin, as he realizes that he was about to lash out. A small smile appears on his lips, out of breath he says, "I'm sorry Namjoon—Taehyung and I got into a small argument."

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." I hesitate once more, "I hope you don't mind me meddling... but is it because you've been 'exposing' people left and right?"

His smile falls as a annoyed expression appears, "What are you going to tell me I'm a shitty person as well?"

I shake my head quickly, "I didn't know how to exactly word what you do." I twirl the basketball in my hands and then dribble it.
My knees bend as I jump to throw the basketball into the net, as it went in I turn to look at him, "I would be careful though—you never know who you might tick off."

Jin do you know what your getting yourself into ?

_

Hi it's been a while sorry for not updating, but life's been kinda shitty and stressful to the point where anything I do takes a lot of energy out of me.
Ugh I'm just ready to break down and become a rock lolol.

Anyways have a lovely day and my apologies for not updating sooner :(