XVIV| YOONGI

A WEEK BEFORE THE MURDER

MIN YOONGI

I walk around the hallway to head to the music room, I whistle a small tune to calm my ever grow fear of exams. As I was about to arrive, I heard silent sobs. After a long debate in my head, I end up  choosing to go be a decent human-being.

"Jin?" I question in surprise as I see the older male cry near a plant. He was a complete mess, his eyes were blood shot red; his usual styled hair was a birds nest, his shirt dampened with tears—I took a set next to him; turn my body to face him, "What's wrong?"

"It's stupid." He mumbles as he wiped the tears away.

"Jin, I know you wouldn't cry over something stupid. Other than those try not to cry videos." I mumble the last part before continuing, "Your one of the toughest guys on our team...emotionally."

"Thanks?" Jin says in a confused tone. He sighs, "The stress has been getting to me. Honestly everything is so overwhelming, " He began to tear up once again, "I haven't been able to sleep properly since who knows when."

"Jin... have you taken the- ?"

He quickly shook his head, "No, "

A small frown appears on my lips, "Jin-"

" Don't worry about it, I'll start taking them. It'll be fine.- "

" but- "

" See you later. " Jin stands up brushing his jeans before walking off leaving me on the floor.